Why I think why terrorism doesn't work

Pensdown said:
I could sit here all day and type right and left wing religious and political rubbish just to wind people up but most would see it for what it is and ignore it - unlike BAS
So are you saying that Slogger is a liar?

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting that Slogger is posting stuff he doesn't believe, as a wind-up?

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Are you suggesting that Slogger is posting stuff he doesn't believe, as a wind-up?

To be honest, with a nickname like "slogger" I would be suspicious of everything he wrote. But without knowing him I don’t really see how I can comment either way.

As soon as you get political or religious in a forum, or in fact anywhere you’re bound to spark a debate in one form or another. If it’s with friends or people you know that’s not normally a problem but if the conversation is via the World Wide Web IMO getting wound up is a waste of energy.

But then on the other hand I’ve not met you so you may be replying to slogger’s post’s with a smile on your face, unlikely but possible :D

"WE" means you and I. You are claiming that you speak for the entire country. Therefore I am dismayed at your personal insults at me in calling me an ignorant and closed-minded xenophobe.

i apologise to you BAS i agree the WE bit was wrong

i should have said the MAJORITY as i am sure it would be :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back