Why I think why terrorism doesn't work

Interesting to see that the filter thingy doesn't pick up gobshite. Also the Mods are having a rest in this thread. perhaps it's the heat

Gobshite, gobshite, gobshite

Oh bolox it does work

Sponsored Links
i am dismayed at your personal insults at me BAS cant you keep it to real

i expressed my opinion on this country being led to the dogs by the third world values ( so many of u hold dear )

we in the uk dont want any more pc nonsence we want to be able to say bah bah black sheep and the many other things we are not supposed to say now

why do you take it so personal BAS i thought we had an understanding ie i say no to immigration and all things to do with multicults

and you support immigration even though we cant take any more due to being full

leave the name calling out eh or you will get yet another thread locked ;)

Slogger said:
i am dismayed at your personal insults at me BAS cant you keep it to real
Slogger said:
we where not asked therefore we will not accept multiculturism just because some kn*b says we have too
"WE" means you and I. You are claiming that you speak for the entire country. Therefore I am dismayed at your personal insults at me in calling me an ignorant and closed-minded xenophobe.

we in the uk dont want any more pc nonsence we want to be able to say bah bah black sheep and the many other things we are not supposed to say now
We in the UK don't want ignorant and unpleasant bigots.

why do you take it so personal BAS i thought we had an understanding ie i say no to immigration and all things to do with multicults
Then you should have said:
I should have been asked about all aspects involving race related reforms or immigration

I was not asked therefore I will not accept multiculturism just because some kn*b says I have too

leave the name calling out eh or you will get yet another thread locked ;)
Leave out the posting of vile and disgusting things, then I won't have to point out that you are vile and disgusting.

It's the oldest trick in the book - get abusive and get the thread locked.

Are the mods on holiday?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:

Are the mods on holiday?

...written by an expert in the field of getting threads locked

Pensdown said:
joe-90 said:

Are the mods on holiday?

Though I never swear or offer insult - just opinions that the Mod disagrees with - but you expect that in a lefty forum.

joe-90 said:
Pensdown said:
joe-90 said:

Are the mods on holiday?

Though I never swear or offer insult :eek:

I suppose if you're normally rude and insulting then you wouldn't see some of your comments as such but other members who may be a bit more polite probably will.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To enter into a discussion about our different opinions on what you think is rude and insulting and what I think is acceptable would be a complete waste of time.

I have already made my mind up based on my own set of standards and nothing you can say will ever change that. You have already made your mind up based on your own standards and nothing I can say will ever change that either.

If you don’t agree with someone’s opinion, I’m not sure if you’re aware but you can still treat that person with respect, especially when you have never met them.

Pensdown said:
If you don’t agree with someone’s opinion, I’m not sure if you’re aware but you can still treat that person with respect, especially when you have never met them.

Ahh, that'll be why bas treats slogger with such respect. :D

Pensdown said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To enter into a discussion about our different opinions on what you think is rude and insulting and what I think is acceptable would be a complete waste of time.

I have already made my mind up based on my own set of standards and nothing you can say will ever change that. You have already made your mind up based on your own standards and nothing I can say will ever change that either.

Well what's your problem then? I have my opinions and you have yours - so where does the unpleasant rudeness come into it? Will you show me where I've ever been rude to anyone? If you can't then I expect an apology from you.

hermes said:
Pensdown said:

I can understand why people with strong opinions get irate because I do but normally only face to face. I could sit here all day and type right and left wing religious and political crap just to wind people up but most would see it for what it is and ignore it - unlike BAS

hermes said:
Pensdown said:

Pensdown is right, if the difference of opinion is just a difference between two respectable positions.

But if the other person is making hateful and bigoted posts advocating cruelty and barbaric violence then that situation does not apply, for I cannot respect hateful, bigoted, cruel and violent barbarians.

Seems perfectly straightforward to me.

Sponsored Links
Back