Why I think why terrorism doesn't work

Slogger - you are the most vile and repugnant lump of scum I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Your disgusting presence is not an asset to this forum - in fact it is not an asset to the society of this country, and I for one would be delighted if you would leave both.

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
we would have revenge and REVENGE is good :

I'm sure that many terrorist attacks are done in the name of 'revenge'. Is this kind of terrorism ok then slogger?

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger - you are the most vile and repugnant lump of scum I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

You didn't see the 1/2 decomposed toad I just had to fish out of my garden pond!.........on the other hand.....

ban-all-sheds said:

Your disgusting presence is not an asset to this forum - in fact it is not an asset to the society of this country, and I for one would be delighted if you would leave both.

cant help yourself eh BAS getting personal again ? shame you cant offer some sort of level headed conclusion to the problem like i have

HANG EM HIGH

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Slogger said:

I'm sure that many terrorist attacks are done in the name of 'revenge'. Is this kind of terrorism ok then slogger?

i cant help it if your lilly lived to the extent that you wouldnt condone acts of barbarism on those that deserve it

i would ask you to view the beheadings by the terrorists then say you wouldnt want them to suffer ?

HANG EM HIGH

Slogger said:
cant help yourself eh BAS getting personal again ?
Just telling you what I think of you.

If you don't like being told that you are repulsive then you can either stop being so, or go away.

Slogger said:
hermes said:
Slogger said:

i cant help it if your lilly lived to the extent that you wouldnt condone acts of barbarism on those that deserve it

Sorry I'm not sure who's carrying out the acts of barbarism, you or the terrorists?

Both.

The only difference between a terrorist and Slogger is that a terrorist is not a hypocrite.

ban-all-sheds said:
Both.

The only difference between a terrorist and Slogger is that a terrorist is not a hypocrite.

I think you might find that most terrorists turn into hypocrites ,exscept the ones that met a early end to their lives

the biggest hypocrite i know is MANDELLA do you know a better one

there is never an excuse to kill innocent people and you seem to say the end justifys the means

i say kill those that perpetrate these crimes and you say i am the same as them yet i wouldnt kill any innocent people

you have a weird grasp of right and wrong

i shall pray for you :LOL:

hermes said:
Slogger said:

if the acts are carried out on innocent peopl then no

i have been the victim in the past of violence and bullying this matter was dealt with in a efficient and ruthless manner, needless to say threat the has gone away now

all those carrying out acts of terrorism need to be executed and done away with in unmarked graves

Slogger said:
all those carrying out acts of terrorism need to be executed and done away with in unmarked graves

but how would you know where to look if you wanted to go and jump up and down on their graves?

Slogger said:
the biggest hypocrite i know is MANDELLA do you know a better one

there is never an excuse to kill innocent people and you seem to say the end justifys the means

i say kill those that perpetrate these crimes and you say i am the same as them yet i wouldnt kill any innocent people

i shall pray for you :LOL:
It's hard to know who the terrorists are when governments kill innocent people in the name of democracy or justice. As you say there is NO excuse to drag innocents into any conflict, The reports we are fed are that weapons, missiles etc are being stored in residential areas but is that a fact or an excuse for bombing residential areas? Do we believe the stuff the media(government) are feeding us? Only way to know is if you are actually there.

Slogger said:
And we and our glorious allies have killed how many innocent people in Iraq?

Off you go and kill Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld etc - let us know how you get on.

No - I have a very good grasp of what is right and wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back