Why I think why terrorism doesn't work

Ban-all-Sheds wrote,

Slogger - you are the most vile and repugnant lump of scum I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Your disgusting presence is not an asset to this forum - in fact it is not an asset to the society of this country, and I for one would be delighted if you would leave both.
Just telling you what I think of you.

If you don't like being told that you are repulsive then you can either stop being so, or go away.
The only difference between a terrorist and Slogger is that a terrorist is not a hypocrite.

BAS, you display an awful intolerance of other peoples opinions at times.
-----------------------------------------

And we and our glorious allies have killed how many innocent people in Iraq?

Off you go and kill Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld etc - let us know how you get on

Iraq is probably one of the few subjects where we find agreement. I am not sure about Rumsfield though, surely he was told by others what to do?

I accept he could have left, if he wanted too, but few career politicians take this option these days.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
BAS, you display an awful intolerance of other peoples opinions at times.
I do hope you aren't making the mistake of thinking that an "opinion" is somehow totally separate from the person that expresses it, like some kind of garment that can be put on, and taken off?

Slogger's vicious, barbaric and disgusting opinions mean that he is a vicious, barbaric and disgusting person.

not sure about Rumsfield though, surely he was told by others what to do?

I accept he could have left, if he wanted too, but few career politicians take this option these days.
Oh no - he was one of the main instigators. Now if you'd said that about Bush....

now now BAS lets keep it down a bit you got to watch your blood pressure :LOL:

my views are held by the majority of british citizens you may say no but i say yes

we should have been asked about all aspects involving race related reforms or immigration

we where not asked therefore we will not accept multiculturism just because some kn*b says we have too

i will add that i work for asian landlords and asian homeowners who have the same mind as me on immigration and some even go so far as to call those coming in NAMES that if i said would be deleted

so gl on your world as you know it but my money says you live in a predominantly white area and dont have any immigration problems ???

AM I RIGHT

BAS is the son of an asylum seeker. he told us that months ago.

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
my views are held by the majority of british citizens

It's a good one slogger but if you're going to start cracking jokes you should start a new thread.

Slogger said:
my views are held by the majority of british citizens
I don't believe they are.

you may say no but i say yes
I believe you are wrong.

we where not asked therefore we will not accept multiculturism just because some kn*b says we have too
I am deeply, genuinely and personally offended that you include me, a citizen of this country, in this "we will not accept" race hate attitude.

Please take it elsewhere, you poisonous little gobshite.

ban-all-sheds said:
Please take it elsewhere, you poisonous little gobshite.

Personal attack - against forum rules. Please remove.

Rule 14:

14) No abuse, swearing etc.

Abuse, swearing etc will not be tolerated, remember anyone / any age can read this site

Sponsored Links
Back