Woke act comes in to force in Scotland

It is so obviously a term for those championing certain political and social beliefs or who exhibit outrage against what they believe is insufficient prejudice.

Show me some examples where it is commonly used to refer to a tolerant person.
Can't think of any brown Gammons then.. thought not.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The hard of thinking are out again. Re read the start of the thread and see what constitutes an offence under the new legislation.

The hard of thinking are out again. Re read the start of the thread and see what constitutes an offence under the new legislation.
I was asking why if he feels offended so easily does he throw out his insults ?

Somebody said it earlier. The new law is well meaning, but difficult to action, and I think the law of unintended consequences will affect it.

But anybody who sets out to insult and offend in a public setting will generally face consequences, legal or not.

Surely everybody agrees offensive and insulting deliberate behaviour is not right.

I was asking why if he feels offended so easily does he throw out his insults ?

Somebody said it earlier. The new law is well meaning, but difficult to action, and I think the law of unintended consequences will affect it.

But anybody who sets out to insult and offend in a public setting will generally face consequences, legal or not.

Surely everybody agrees offensive and insulting deliberate behaviour is not right.
I'm not so sure it's "well meaning" tbh.

Its early days just because a high profile case scares off the police don't think that they will take the easy route elsewhere with someone less well known.

Remember this it the government who could not build a couple of ferries so why does anyone think they have the capacity to deliver primary legislation? Said legislation does not once mention female as a protected characteristic and their response when challenged was they would bring this in. How may years are the ferries over due now?

Sponsored Links
Back