WRONG MAN

I havent said any abusive comments just repeated what you have already said previously, the police are probably doing their job which you say they are inept at, i am not surprised they dont come around your way anymore

Sponsored Links
Attn all liberals.

I have tried to be a voice of pragmatism and reason on this whole subject on other forums, and been accused of being many things I am not by the Xenophobe brigade, but some of what is being said here is so laughable it is like children squabbling.

Lets clear up a few facts that have been reported in the last few hours.

1: Plains Clothes Officers had an Address under surviellance as it was an address listed in one of 7/7 bombers PDA's.

2: The subject in question had been observed entering the address with no coat, and a couple of hours later was seen leaving wearing an oversized winter "puffa" jacket.

3: As he was unknown to the officers, they recieved permission to send three to follow and observe his movements.

4: The Officers were made aware of the other events in Sth London, and upon entering the Tube station they recieved orders to detain the individual.

5: Witnesses have clearly stated that they identified themselves as ARMED Police Officers, and ordered the target to put his hands behind his head and turn around.

6: Instead of doing as instructed, he leapt the Ticket Barriers and ran from the Officers.

7: Different witnesses have reported that between 3 and 5 further demands to halt or they would open fire were clearly heard, but the target continued to run from the Officers.

8: Upon entering the Train the Officers made a final attempt to apprehend the target, but as they did so he was seen to thrust one hand inside his jacket and another into his Jacket Pocket, at this point one or possibly two of the Officers then opened fire, killing the target.

They have also reported that the Guy was in the country Illegally as his Visa had expired 14 months ago, he spoke English perfectly well and so would have understood all commands to stop.

Now the shooting of any person is regrettable, but especially when that person turns out to be an innocent, however, if a person who is in full command of their faculties, clearly understands the commands given to them then chooses to ignore armed Police Officers and then runs until cornered, and then gives these Officers cause to be concerned for public safety, then that person has brought these circumstances upon themselves.

It would be great if this Guy had not died, but the only person responsible for his death is himself as he chose to ignore common sense.

its a shame if he wasnt connected, but you run from police who issue commands to stop then you end up shot, what if he had run onto the train and detonated? then 50 people more dead and we would be rioting cos they dident shoot, still support the police

as for on his way to fit a smok alarm, maybe he thaught he was getting cornered for part p?

But Engineer didnt you know those police are Nazi loving, free masons, KluKlux Klan, murdering right wing, gun crazy drug enduced racist head bangers according to our more intelligent members here?

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
But Engineer didnt you know those police are Nazi loving, free masons, KluKlux Klan, murdering right wing, gun crazy drug enduced racist head bangers according to our more intelligent members here?

If they are that intelligent, then perhaps they should read the facts that are available to all. I am sure the Officer(s) who shot this man must be asking themselves numerous "what if" questions at this time. I am only glad that I was not in their position and thus facing the same rigours they now face. They need our support not our acusations.

I am not always a supporter of the Police, but in this instance they have my support 100%, they had to make a split second decision that could have ended tens of lives in an instance. Unless one of us is faced with this situation, we cannot begin to put ourselves in their shoes and thus make informed comments about the incident.

FWL_Engineer

very well put engineer

oilman ? why make personal remarks keep it to a debate ok thanks

as for the said dead man i refer to engineers responce

err the bit about brits abroad haveing shooters pointed at them ? running is ok if you think your faster than a bullet

time will probably tell why this man ran or it wont who knows all i know is i am glad the police are there doing what they do

hard times demands hard decisions be glad your not the one making life or death split second decisions

if any bobbys are reading this take heart the majority of the british public are on your side but then you would know that

please be aware the MOD will take action if we start slagging each other off i shouold know
:eek:

Freddie said:
oilman said:
You can say what you like, you seem to have run out of reasoned argument. I suppose you want to smack me in the gob now? :LOL:

I think its amazing how you keep telling me what i must know or think when you know zero about me, you really are up your a**e arent you?
Bit of the pot calling the kettle black here from freddie. :rolleyes:

supersparks said:
its a shame if he wasnt connected, but you run from police who issue commands to stop then you end up shot, what if he had run onto the train and detonated? then 50 people more dead and we would be rioting cos they dident shoot, still support the police

as for on his way to fit a smok alarm, maybe he thaught he was getting cornered for part p?
There is talk that he was brazilian or from somewhere about there, so let's hope it wasn't a simple case of not understanding the order.

Freddie said:
Please freddie point out the posts apart from this one where it states this.

Its interesting that this series of threads from Freddie was called GOTCHA !!!!!!!!!!!! but he must have been abit uncomfortable with that title and so started another one called "Wrong man" he's a big softy really. :LOL:

The latest news suggests that the man that "got it" rather than came out of a house that was under surveillance came from a street that the house was in, couldn't speak english and being chased by three men in jeans and tee shirts wielding a gun and shouting, he ran and seeing as we are all guessing what happened before the facts I wonder if he thought that they was the terrorists? ;)

Exactly, we will never know now as the poor man can't defend himself.
Before Freddie and his possee start to twist things again, no one is saying that the police haven't got a job to do but with a license to kill also comes a responsibility to protect the innocent, the pulling of a trigger is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Richardp said:
Its interesting that this series of threads from Freddie was called GOTCHA !!!!!!!!!!!! but he must have been abit uncomfortable with that title and so started another one called "Wrong man" he's a big softy really. :LOL:

The latest news suggests that the man that "got it" rather than came out of a house that was under surveillance came from a street that the house was in, couldn't speak english and being chased by three men in jeans and tee shirts wielding a gun and shouting, he ran and seeing as we are all guessing what happened before the facts I wonder if he thought that they was the terrorists? ;)

Thats right Richard i started a new thread cause i thought the old one was then disrespectfull

Freddie said:
Richardp said:

Thats right Richard i started a new thread cause i thought the old one was then disrespectfull
Does it make a difference then Freddie it still is the taking of a life and if you feel life is such that you can make a joke of it, it says a lot about you.

Again you know zero about me --well a bit more than Oilman but you still insist on your comments of knowing anything about me

Freddie said:
Again you know zero about me --well a bit more than Oilman but you still insist on your comments of knowing anything about me
why do i need to know or want to know anymore about you when your comments say all that is needed.

Sponsored Links
Back