WRONG MAN

Richardp said:
Slogger said:
so is it time to tool up then ? :eek:

not so amazing coming from you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

did i say something wrong ? all i said was is it time to tool up or are we to rely on the police to save us ???

what if you live in a large community of satanic worshipping islam supporters ? they wont stop if it kicks off

ah ic cuckoo land ok

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Sponsored Links
Ah! oh! sorry I didnt realize that was what you meant. :rolleyes: I shouldnt have jumped to conclusions :LOL:

Thermo said:
..........without really considering or knowing or taking a balanced view.

I started my comments in this series of threads as a reaction to the obvious hatred that was being peddled by some others, putting other points trying to generate a balanced view. And what happened? They are saying I must be a muslim supporter , and a British hater and I've got my head up my arse. Why not talk to others about their "balanced" view. What I have consistently done is to counter the "only correct view" some are arguing. Whether I believe in it or not does not alter the fact that all sides are entitled to be heard except when their approach is to attack an ethnic group.

oilman said:
user56565 said:
......oilman, you seem to have been the unreasonable one in this thread, as you picked on freddie for no reason.......

If you take it in isolation, yes, but if you bother about the history, this thread is a continuation of the "GOTCHA!!!!!" thread which Freddie then started the "Wrong man...." thread so he would not be being "disrespectful" as he put it.. So read all of that before you make an incorrect statement.

Oilman the Gotcha thread was about a shot man who was deemed to be a terrorist or associate

The wrong man was about or supposed to be about before it got lost a man who was mistakenly shot

What's the problem i honestly dont see what you are getting at

Sponsored Links
Oilman:- ive neither attacked or indeed passed comment on any group, religion, creed or colour in any of my posts, ive simply got a bit hacked off at the comments aimed at people who are trying to do a job in difficult circumstances to protect people. You are the one who accussed me of being in the freddie, slogger camp.

Ive taken a balanced view on all of i, which i have to say is more than a lot of people have.

And nigel f for your information the guilford four and the birmingham six were not released because they were innocent, but because the police in the 70s made mistakes, under a completely different set of rules, law and in during a different age 30 years ago. They were guilty as hell

Well if you start a thread and end up with egg on your face you should'nt just start a new thread and hope that it goes away. :D

richard p said:

whats so amazing richard, please share with us?

oilman said:
If you take it in isolation, yes, but if you bother about the history, this thread is a continuation of the "GOTCHA!!!!!" thread which Freddie then started the "Wrong man...." thread so he would not be being "disrespectful" as he put it.. So read all of that before you make an incorrect statement.

this is a new thread, the other one is still up. you shouldn't have dragged your issues and your hatred into this thread. freddie made a perfectly reasonable statement in a separate thread, and you attacked him. that's just a fact.

Richardp said:
Well if you start a thread and end up with egg on your face you should'nt just start a new thread and hope that it goes away. :D

I have one bullet left and it has the name Richard on it, i wonder...... :D

the freddie, slogger camp.

wtf is that about you trying to say i look camp ???

i know freddie admits to wearing stocking n stuff but i got for a more butch look

ok fair enougth on the pink top n lil boots but i thougth i had the tart look about me ? camp indeed huh

user56565, so do you say everything exists in isolation? Please tell that to the dead, innocent Brazilian's family. Meanwhile there are still people attacking muslims. Now go and assimilate all the information and put it all together, or be consistent and tell Freddie off for borrowing my comments from one thread to deride me in another.

Freddie said:
Richardp said:

then he is safe as we all know theres a bullet out there with our names on it seems you would look after it for him and let him have it when you see him :D

oilman said:
So do you say everything exists in isolation? Please tell that to the dead, innocent Brazilian's family. Meanwhile there are still people attacking muslims. Now go and assimilate all the information and put it all together, or be consistent and tell Freddie off for borrowing my comments from one thread to deride me in another.

I didnt mean to do that Oilman all the ferkin threads got mixed this morning and i couldnt follow any of it, i gave up in the end i even said so in one of them and i havent a bloody clue which one either.

Freddie said:
Richardp said:

ok Freddie you've gone too far this time I'm sorry but I've sent your address to these people :LOL:

minelli_wedding.jpg

id like to add that the original 'gotcha' post was put up after the police 'confirmed' that the bloke was directly linked to the investigation and under surveillance.
this post was put up after the police confirmed the bloke was completely unrelated.
these are both 2 separate threads and discussions, and are each based upon the different information the police gave us at the time.

i don't want to get involved in any 'beef' between these 'two camps'. i would like it if every new thread wasn't hijacked by insults from one to another, simply based on arguments from previous discussions. im not going to check who else has 'cross-threaded', but if we all stop now, we could have some real discussion!!

Sponsored Links
Back