WRONG MAN

FWL said:
Attn all liberals..

a good post, summarising the known facts.

oilman, you seem to have been the unreasonable one in this thread, as you picked on freddie for no reason. your first comment in this thread was:

oilman said:
Stop trying to justify your attitude Freddie (and all of you other mob members), me and Kendor have been councelling you till we're blue in the face to moderate your approach to this whole subject. And I WILL say "I told you so".

and look at his opening post, anything unreasonable in it??:
freddie said:
The man shot yesterday was unconnected as the news now tells us, but as regards terrorism i still support the police actions of shoot first.

For some reason this man ran when challenged and ended up dead, in my view another victim of the terrorists actions as with out their murderous campaign this wouldnt have happened.

Even so, poor s** and his family must be in bits.

But thats what happens when this rubbish starts, it's always the inocents, and rarely the ones who start or cause this rubbish

kendor said:
Before Freddie and his possee start to twist things again, no one is saying that the police haven't got a job to do but with a license to kill also comes a responsibility to protect the innocent, the pulling of a trigger is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

are you saying the decision made by the police was taken lightly?? read FWL's post again.

Sponsored Links
user56565 said:
and look at his opening post, anything unreasonable in it??:
freddie said:
The man shot yesterday was unconnected as the news now tells us, but as regards terrorism i still support the police actions of shoot first.

For some reason this man ran when challenged and ended up dead, in my view another victim of the terrorists actions as with out their murderous campaign this wouldnt have happened.

Even so, poor s** and his family must be in bits.

But thats what happens when this rubbish starts, it's always the inocents, and rarely the ones who start or cause this rubbish
but this is one of the later posts where moderation has started to creep in, the previous posts are what caused such a backlash.

No Kendor what you have done is crossed threads and even i am finding it hard to follow you now

The subject of this post is completely wrong, they did not shoot the wrong man there was only one, and he was not a terrorist so where was the right man??

Sponsored Links
fwl nice to read your comments, as one who has criticesed police and wound me up before, it is nice to see a level headed reasoned appreciation of the circumstances surrounding what happened. Police do not have a shot to kill policy full stop. That is just the words of the media. They are told and have a duty to protect life and limb, and protect property, using the restraints of reasonable force under section 67 of the criminal justice act. In the circumstances confrionting the officers as outlined by fwl the officer would have had to have made a split second decision. So to all those that are jumping on the run down police wagon, what would you have done in that situation based on those facts? :?: (and no oilman its not throwing a load of hypothetical questions as you said before, its asking a simple question what would you have done?)

Kendor i dont blindly defend the police no matter what, i know mistakes get made and i have siad that on this froum before when i feel based on the facts that they have.

i just love hearing all the armchair knockers who have no idea of what really goes on in this messy world of ours and are so ready to jump up and shout foul play, without really considering or knowing or taking a balanced view. You want the world to be perfect and you dont want any of the horrible things to happen, well unfortunatley they do, and at the end of the day someone has to get their hands dirty doing it. So which do you want?

kendor said:
but this is one of the later posts where moderation has started to creep in, the previous posts are what caused such a backlash.

this may be, but (as ive just said in another post) the argument should be left in the original post and not dragged into another. there'll be less arguing and more reasonable discussion then.

thermo i have said the police have a job to do , just that with arming them comes responsibility. if innocents are being killed then something is wrong with the procedures and they need reviewing.

kendor, i agree with you and that is a simple level headed response, and i have no doubt they will be, and quite rightly so.

perghaps we can start to see a bit more sanity taking over on these recent threads. its obvious feelings are running high, but many seem to have gone hell for leather at each other, twisting arguments, getting personal and losing sight of the threads, detracting from the discussion and the forum.

What really annoys me in this incident is the Young member of the Muslim Council of Britain who jumped on the band wagon the other day demanding answers as to why this young man had been shot, demanding to know why they did not try to arrest him bla bla bla.

Now it is obvious this Guy was not a Muslim he has gone extremely quiet, what a fecking hypocrite and he simply makes all Muslims look bad. I did a Job yesterday in a house belonging to a Muslim family, they have been the target of local racist yobs as a result of all this, yet they are devastated by these events, disgusted with the attitude of the wider Muslim community and seriously questioning their faith.

These are good hardworking people, and yet no-one cares what they think, they simply want to throw bricks through their windows, assault their children, spit on the wife, who does not dress in the Burka and Hajib. This is pure race attacks, I was not aware they were Muslim until they told me as they not traditional, despite only moving from Bangladesh 14 years ago.

This is what makes me angry, these race cowards are EXACTLY the same as the bombers, the only difference is they don't have the same amount of balls as the bombers, so they pick on defenceless children and woman.

Terrorism is not about planting bombs, it is about making people live in fear, and that is what the racists are doing.

i sympathise entirely with the family you've mentioned. these racists should be dealt with in the same way that the extremists should be: discarded from society. neither are going to change their views, and neither should be allowed to continue living (IMO).

its moderate non-whites who will suffer. from racists on one hand, and muslim psychos wanting world domination on the other.

user56565 said:
i sympathise entirely with the family you've mentioned. these racists should be dealt with in the same way that the extremists should be: discarded from society. neither are going to change their views, and neither should be allowed to continue living (IMO).

its moderate non-whites who will suffer. from racists on one hand, and muslim psychos wanting world domination on the other.

amazing! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Police=Guildford 4...and that guy..Steve? mistaken identity ...riddled with bullets @ a traffic light ..some years ago.....soldiers with their brains missing...and the military discipline missing. Well at least we`ve got recorded interviews.

user56565 said:
......oilman, you seem to have been the unreasonable one in this thread, as you picked on freddie for no reason.......

If you take it in isolation, yes, but if you bother about the history, this thread is a continuation of the "GOTCHA!!!!!" thread which Freddie then started the "Wrong man...." thread so he would not be being "disrespectful" as he put it.. So read all of that before you make an incorrect statement.

Sponsored Links
Back