WRONG MAN

It seems to me that, when faced with it, the police did the only thing they could do, given the information that they had been given. Its a tragedy for the guy, but it must be pretty grim for the policemen too, now knowing that they have effectively carried out some sort of summary execution on an innocent man.

The question we should be asking is why is our intelligence so bad. Not only this, WMD (though that was probably more to do with political leaning upon), the downgrading of the threat level just before the bombings, the bombings, perpetually arresting people in well-publicised armed swoops, only to quietly release without charge a few days later - everything. You're always going to get some mistakes, but you should get the occasional success too.

Some people on these threads are calling for some fairly draconian rules to pre-empt terrorism, but how can we detain people on suspicion, or shoot-to-kill, when we can have no faith in the intelligence behind it.

There doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent anyone being in the frame, and we need to keep that in mind.

Sponsored Links
i dont know the full circumstances surrounding the shooting and nor do you, and no i am not in any ****ing camp, so dont play your little games with me. I get ****ed of people jumping on band wagons to knock the police, armed forces and other public services when they have absolutley no comprehension of what goes on. You all expect to sleep soundly in your beds at night, but give no thought to what people go through in order to do that.

oilman said:
So thermo, even if wilhelm answers your rhetorical questions, are you saying that because they do all that, then it justifies their killing people who just happen to be around? Well are you?

You don't really need to answer, you seem to be in the Freddie/slogger camp.

I don't dislike the police in general, some i have met are really nice guys, some are friends, some are relatives, but even they admit there are some in the force they would rather were somewhere else.

What can you say ? this guy is so ferkin perfect and self rightious he would even argue with a tape recording of himself.

Listen Oilman, You have already stated that you are more intelligent than us rabble and sheep, now you know more than the police, you can do their job better than them, you are braver than them and sort this whole mess out on your own you dont need anybody else in the whole world---------i honestly think that you think you are GOD ! and it sure aint our god.

You are wasted on this forum cause we sure aint worthy of your prescence here.

Just one thing though--a forum is a place where people exchange their views and stupid as they may seem to some you are the first who has said that only you and your mate bother to think and the rest of us are basically just rent a crowd.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One report on another forum about a radio report says that the shot man was Brazillian and an illegal immigrant and thats why he ran and wouldnt stop, makes sense but if its true, its his own fault and definetly not the police's

so if youre in the public service, forces. or a copper you are above criticism and scrutiny????

nice one :LOL:

you have been brainwashed quite nicely.

think for you self. not the sun

Sponsored Links
If we sleep soundly, it's not because the police are necessarily doing things anymore than it's because most of the population are not doing things. I don't see why you seem to be saying its ok for them to shoot people because they made a mistake, but it's not ok for anyone to criticise them.

wilhelm said:
so if youre in the public service, forces. or a copper you are above criticism and scrutiny????

One result of this sneering attack Wilhelm could be as reported on the BBC that because of yesterday any charges or critism and the armed police will refuse to do armed duty and carry guns----perfectly allowed to do that as being an armed copper is a volentary extra job.

I suppose if that happens there are a few here who will do their job better so it seems

++++++++++++++++++++++++

oilman said:
If we sleep soundly, it's not because the police are necessarily doing things anymore than it's because most of the population are not doing things. I don't see why you seem to be saying its ok for them to shoot people because they made a mistake, but it's not ok for anyone to criticise them.

There's critism and you sneering at everything except the terrorists, sorry do i bow on the way out?

wilhelm said:

What a fu*ck*ng as*hole!

Freddie said:
oilman said:
So thermo, even if wilhelm answers your rhetorical questions, are you saying that because they do all that, then it justifies their killing people who just happen to be around? Well are you?

I don't dislike the police in general, some i have met are really nice guys, some are friends, some are relatives, but even they admit there are some in the force they would rather were somewhere else.

What can you say ? this guy is so ferkin perfect and self rightious he would even argue with a tape recording of himself.

Listen Oilman, You have already stated that you are more intelligent than us rabble and sheep, now you know more than the police, you can do their job better than them, you are braver than them and sort this whole mess out on your own you dont need anybody else in the whole world---------i honestly think that you think you are GOD ! and it sure aint our god.

Just one thing though--a forum is a place where people exchange their views and stupid as they may seem to some you are the first who has said that only you and your mate bother to think and the rest of us are basically just rent a crowd.

Carry on twisting Freddie. Most posters on the forums are no problem, but then most don't advocate shooting first, and second......and even if they shoot the wrong bloke still carry on shooting their mouth off. (And you're such fun to wind up, it always works a treat :D :D :D)

oilman said:
Freddie said:
oilman said:

Carry on twisting Freddie. Most posters on the forums are no problem, but then most don't advocate shooting first, and second......and even if they shoot the wrong bloke still carry on shooting their mouth off. (And you're such fun to wind up, it always works a treat :D :D :D)

Idiots dont wind me up but idiots who are so far up their own arses as you that you see daylight just **** me off, am i allowed to say that god or is it Allah?

You can say what you like, you seem to have run out of reasoned argument. I suppose you want to smack me in the gob now? :LOL:

oilman said:
You can say what you like, you seem to have run out of reasoned argument. I suppose you want to smack me in the gob now? :LOL:

I think its amazing how you keep telling me what i must know or think when you know zero about me, you really are up your arse arent you?

Freddie said:
oilman said:

I think its amazing how you keep telling me what i must know or think when you know zero about me, you really are up your a**e arent you?

I haven't said anything of the sort, read my post, ".it seemed (to me) you had run out of reasoned argument". I supposed (er, that's me doing the supposing) you might want to smack me in the gob.

You are reduced to abusive comments, you must be a really nice guy. Then again...........

Anyway it's time for me to go and sleep soundly, despite the fact we don't see a policeman round here for weeks.

Sponsored Links
Back