WTF happened there then

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You all know what I'm talking about. why did that one get pulled :confused:

Sponsored Links
silly me - I shouldnt have posted it, not fair on him until he's at least come back and looked at it & sorted it, bit stupid of me to post it really, i just needed comforting that it cud be sorted..
so i deleted my post then asked for it too be pulled...end of... :)

Flucke me JCT, you seem to have a lot of clout with admin/mods; are you a regular advertiser or something? I couldn’t believe how things disappeared in front of my very eyes within a couple of minutes & the thread even disappeared for a while. I was all ready to go on the defensive but there was nothing for me to defend which makes me very suspicious; did you make snadge an offer he couldn’t refuse then. :?:

I've had shiete directed at me on here many, many times but it’s never been pulled even slowly. Mods don't seem to give a shoite unless it's in their interest but me being who I am, nether do I really; very, very suspicious about this one though :!:

Sponsored Links
have i missed a thread/post ere....??

what the .... is going on ere.....

somebody...???...

:oops: if u read my previous comment i asked for it too be removed cos i couldnt delete it, i shouldnt have posted it, wasnt fair on him until he come back and sorted it out... i was in two minds whether to ask about it or not on here but i was just lukin for re-assurance that the problems could be fixed without having to pester him again by phone - not nice having to tell people these sort of things...

I wasnt directing any shiete or 'offense' to anyone

anyway, come monday all shall be well... :)

well i am at a loss here....

dont know whats happened ere....missed a post/thread by all accounts..

but by knowing jc through this site and screwfix am sure what ever the prob is..you"s will get it sorted...(thats if anything needs sorted)...

well i am at a loss here....

dont know whats happened ere....missed a post/thread by all accounts..

but by knowing jc through this site and screwfix am sure what ever the prob is..you"s will get it sorted...(thats if anything needs sorted)...

am confident he will, the poor guy is over-worked I think and when I rang him about it he was very courteous and polite about it, most people would huff or say they come back in a "cant be arsed with this" tone... but certainly wasnt the case with JC ...and it was 7pm on a Friday night with a sprained wrist ...after working night-shift (I think)

friday night jimmy and you have a strained wrist ...ya dirty auld git...yer go blind mate....

he..he..and ya had a WEE fall today ...and .........

ya never told me you wore womans underwear...he..he..and yer only 49...

yor falling apart jc...

snadge
cheers mate.. ;)

the auld git will have it sorted for ya.....or you could employ a REAL tile fixer....but then again I and WE are all north of Adrains wall...lol... :LOL: :LOL:

ya daft all git jc.. :LOL: :LOL:

Flucke me JCT, you seem to have a lot of clout with admin/mods; are you a regular advertiser or something? I couldn’t believe how things disappeared in front of my very eyes within a couple of minutes & the thread even disappeared for a while. I was all ready to go on the defensive but there was nothing for me to defend which makes me very suspicious; did you make snadge an offer he couldn’t refuse then. :?:

I've had shiete directed at me on here many, many times but it’s never been pulled even slowly. Mods don't seem to give a shoite unless it's in their interest but me being who I am, nether do I really; very, very suspicious about this one though :!:

Rich mate, i got no clout on here and i dont advertise, i seen the post, replied to it, then it just vanished as i was reading it.
Reading through the rest of the posts i think Paul (snadge) has explained it. If ya still stuck to understand, i will post something that is more or less what Paul wrote. ( obviously not word for word as i can remember it all, but i do have the gist, sorry this is taking so long, typing with my left hand here :D

Rich mate, i got no clout on here and i dont advertise, i seen the post, replied to it, then it just vanished as i was reading it.
Reading through the rest of the posts i think Paul (snadge) has explained it. If ya still stuck to understand, i will post something that is more or less what Paul wrote.
No worries or problems, m8 just couldn't believe what I was reading & then it was gone! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back