YOU are the new PM.

Sponsored Links
did shifty say something again? Gosh what a nuisance, he's on ignore forever. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

May seem a little harsh but hey ho, this is England and the English people would be my main priority.

I could vote for that Agenda.........I would also like to see national service for 18-21 year olds, an end to parole for anyone jailed more than once, life to mean 30 year minimum, the abolition of the secret family courts, the making of County Councillors and heads of Locla Government depts PERSONALLY liable - ie, if i had my way the idiot Sharon Shoesmith would have been prosecuted for manslaughter as an accessory to baby Peter Conoillys murder

We also need a mass deletion of the 700 or so databases held by civil servants with all our personal details on, as they are incapable of using them without abusing them, and have no idea how to preserve the security of the information. I would like to see a dismantling of the Surveillance Society labour has foisted on us, and a dismantling of the Nanny State, menain a removal; of many of the powers over us that labour has given petty civil servants - did you know there are 234 official bodies that cna enter your home without your persmission? All labours doing.

Then we need to repeal the Human Rights Act, withdraw from the European Court of Human Rights, repeal the idiot Health and Safety laws and severely limit the ways the health and safety morons can interfere with the buysiness of private citizens.

Sponsored Links
certainly agree with shifty and also agree with national service but i would say get a job or national service for anyone 17 - 21
i would make a school day, a day not an hour or two in the morrning and afternoon maybe we wouldn't have so many thicko kids that can barely read or write!

Back