£1. 34 PER MILE ARE THEY KIDDING

B

B.O.B DOLE

well its time we got the tractors out again.
IF ths goes ahead it means only the toffs can drive
round in there cars
One thing i will be buying a horse and cart and will
rome the the city streets at 3 mph

Sponsored Links
Now, unless I've missed something, the current average annual mileage per car is about 12,000 miles, and the road tax is about £120 per year (for ease of calculation), which means we pay on average 1p per mile.

So how come the range of charges is going to be 2p per mile for a country lane in the middle of the night, up to £1.34 for anything you might want to drive on ?

Unless of course they were going to scrap duty on fuel as well, but I won't hold my breath....

M5, M6, A74, A75 and A76 at 4 a.m Monday, return Friday afternoon. Round trip of 560 miles. Up to £1.34 ? Don't make me laugh, it will all be £1.34. That means a cost of going to work before I even consider living expenses of just over £750 p.w. . Nett wage of £530 p.w. Fek me ! Tony Bliar and his crones have got me on a negative equity even by going to work !
If they scrap the duty on fuel it will only reduce my bill from £80 p.w. to a tenner.
Should I sign on now ?
And then they want to force me to save for retirement. Pray tell what with ???

P.S. Saw Mr Darling on the news this morning,,,, arriving in a car ! rich bugger !!

Sponsored Links
Just doesn't add up for me either, city driver 13 miles per day @ £1.34, 48 weeks of the year, £4180.00. Currently pay £600.00pa inc road tax :confused:

who voted them back in????? not me!! :rolleyes: Told you so springs to mind ;)

jasy said:
who voted them back in????? not me!!

I did.... for one..& quite rightly so.... if you can`t afford to drive....buy a bike... personally it doesn`t bother me because I`M MINTED :D

traineegasman said:
jasy said:

I did.... for one..& quite rightly so.... if you can`t afford to drive....buy a bike... personally it doesn`t bother me because I`M MINTED :D
If you can cycle 280 miles in c. 4-5 hrs it must have an engine in it ;)

I find it works well to use an anonymous transit for work .....if down in London or even Manchester ...
Bathroom refits (new suite, floor /wall tiled,Power shower over bath/or shower enc) +two weeks +taxis at night around town/pubs +materials brought from oop North+booked up til Oct + me an my mucker +digs are £500 =YOU CHARGE

£7,500 a job ..
3k each ...a job taxman its £5oo a week ..gets his,,,he is well happy

(had an audit 2 yrs ago an had chummy on site ,we were in a camper van then , we made him feel sorry for us very frugal living ,we were very pitiful (no stringfellows that week )baked beans heated with rothenburger an we chirped about how "Tebbit was right, on your Bike etc ", he left us an accepted our returns lol

points on working down London
always do a good job an bend over backwards to do a neat BOSS job ,treat their house like your working at your Grans

(Mystic Meg voice)"I foresee a black market in black boxes that do not relate to your vehicle. Next Saturdays winning Lotto numbers are ..... s h * t... gone cloudy " !! ;)

traineegasman said:
jasy said:

Mommy still looking after you then m8 ??

Scoby
The big necessary is never regd the logbook in your name ...easy then drive good ......I have had a trannie for 3yrs now ...in Tom Cobblie,the tax same at Green Gables , Stretford ,Mancs

funny thing ,I heard is the post is that S"*T now , they will keep reissuing the letter/fine to the postie and it takes 4months til letters are thrown away or returned to sender,
if official tax/rates demands most end up in a ditch ,lol ...thanks posties out there ...:)

Its about time we and the so called farmers got out protesting
these southeners are turning are country into a prison.
I bet yea not gonna vote labour next time.
NO........... the cons will get back in next time they are taking the **** out of the working class , cant you see its run by the LORDS
Its a bunch of tossers wearing womens clothes going around looking like santa clause we need the gelatine to sort this mess out.

If I had my life again I'd be B.O.B DOLE

- Albert Einstein

Scoby_Beasley said:
traineegasman said:
jasy said:

Mommy still looking after you then m8 ??

Yes & Daddy too, you see we live in a listed building & every Saturday peasants like you come to look at my house, & pay....

Sponsored Links
Back