£2,816 per week for:

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
NONSENSE

Apart from the obvious madness, has it been damaged?

Compared with:

My-Bed-by-Tracey-Emin-199-007.jpg

What utter Ьollocks.

Sponsored Links
That sort of "art" is about how bulletproof the artist's ego is.
I wouldn't have the brass neck to pretend my chaotic garage was "art" or had some deeper, symbolic meaning.
Anyone could have "created" it. And it is not that no-one else would have been capable of envisioning it - just that pretty much everyone else's sense of perspective would nip it in the bud.
"Artists" like Emin don't hear that inner voice that says "anyone would have to be a mug to think this is any good". She's no different to an email spammer, in that regard. IMHO

It just goes to prove that some people have more money than sense.

Instead of paying out over £2million the buyer, whoever the idiot was, could have spent a couple of hundred pounds to buy a bed and some assorted rubbish and made his own 'masterpiece'.

I suppose, though, that to the wallies of the art world that would have been only 'a copy of the original'. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When I was a lad I used to create such masterpeices on a regular basis. And then my mum would shout at me and make me clean my room.

My wife's sister thought her husband was a slob, turns out he is a world class artist, he would make that look tidy.

If my Mrs was a multimillionaire I'm sure she would buy it an then give the whole lot a damn good wash. Perhaps displaying it on a washing line might make her a famous artist too!

Can you imagine the p*ncing around moving it from its current location to its new owner. Imperative that no item moves out of position.

'Oh sh*t, Who trod on the condom?'

:LOL:

by the looks of it they just throw it in the back of an old transit and let it out the way it falls out.

I reckon someone with ocd couldn't stand seeing it so bought it to clean it up.

Just think, how many babies/OAP's this sort of money could help. Too few people got too much money. Bring on the revolution.

The 2 pictures are different so its obvious they just put the rubbish back down in a similar order.......it is pathetic that this is called art :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back