this Chinese virus caper has caused a Big Bang moment in British science

it’s expected to lead to new treatments for cancers
Diabetis
Cystic fibrosis
And super bug infections

5 years of progress fast tracked in 12 months with trials expected in 2023

we have managed to take brand new tech and go at incredible speed

scientists are trying to create a joint Covid / flu jab
I see transam is still fermenting racial hatred against Asians with his persistent, and habitual use of the term chinese virus.
There's now four pages of transam's use of the term:
upload_2021-3-28_14-54-23.png

upload_2021-3-28_14-30-29.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Mind you

one always finds the dodgy characters in the Uk scurrying off abroad at the dead of night :sneaky:

they end up in places with lower standards then the UK

countries that turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to dodgy dealings ;)

for example France may be :idea:
The place is full of dead beats no hopers and scoundrels

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
yep he may be down the toilet

he is probably frantically shredding his financial documents

;) And making sure his foreign bank accounts are up to snuff
I see your racist comments are still being protected with criticism of you and your xenophobia being deleted.
It would appear that others have been banned for criticising your racist sentiments. Now that's proper protection of you and your racism.

Would not surprise me if the French adopted a Castro policy when he shipped all of the undesirables to the US

the french scoundrels would empty there lunatic asylums and prisons give em all a rubber boat and send em across the channel

;)

Would not surprise me if the French adopted a Castro policy when he shipped all of the undesirables to the US

the french scoundrels would empty there lunatic asylums and prisons give em all a rubber boat and send em across the channel

;)

mind you the UK could adopt the policy first :idea::idea:

They would fit In well in France :idea:

BAME communities have a historic mistrust of governments. In terms of medicine, that may be because there is a history of white people using non white people as guinea pigs for drug trials.

Not in this country.

BAME communities have a historic mistrust of governments. In terms of medicine, that may be because there is a history of white people using non white people as guinea pigs for drug trials.

Probably a french policy :idea::idea::?::?:

;)
I think you'll find it was the Nazis that experimented on foreigners, disabled and other poor unfortunate children.

It was also the Nazis that shipped people off to concentration camps to be killed, 6,000,000 of them, just for being Jewish. (there's only been nearly 3,000,000 deaths worldwide so far from Covid) Imagine what kind of monstrous regime could willingly kill 6,000,000 people, just for being foreign.
It was also the Nazis that killed disabled children, just for being disabled.

You told us, with glee, that your relatives were active in the Nazis. One was a torturer, I think you said. You said he would torture prisoners with pliers to get them to talk. I'm assuming it was French and Jewish people that he tortured.
I believe you found it amusing.

Tuskegee was not run by members of the NSDAP.

Fascists are found everywhere.
Thanks for the reminder.
The 40-year Tuskegee Study was a major violation of ethical standards, and has been cited as "arguably the most infamous biomedical research study in U.S. history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

NAZI MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS
During World War II, a number of German physicians conducted painful and often deadly experiments on thousands of prisoners without their permission. Considering the inhumane conditions, lack of consent, and questionable research standards, modern scientists overwhelmingly reject the use of results from experiments in the camps.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/nazi-medical-experiments

Sponsored Links
Back