873,784 vaccinated in a day

You are letting emotions and bias drive your distrust of Covid vaccine.
You have a deep rooted hatred of UK government and that is driving your anti vaxx stance
Read that back to yourself and you'll realise why I am PMSL at you!

What do you have to say about:
Small pox
Typhoid
Diphtheria
Polio

All eradicated by vaccines.

Which bit of this didn't you understand?

vax.JPG

But hey, if you and the rest of the 'bridge' fancy blindly sticking out your arm then go for it...

There's nowt as stupid as folk!

Sponsored Links
Which bit of this didn't you understand
Semantics.

You have concerns about the jab.....so in the context of Covid, you are an anti vaxxer.

Tell me Ellal, are you:

1 Pro Covid vaccine
2 Anti Covid vaccine

There will be the usual waffle from
Ethnic minorities about being discriminated against because they have not had the jab

compensation claims

usual spiel eventually play the race card

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Transam does it to wind you up.

Surely you know that by now?
Imagine the furore that would ensue if transam used sexist terms or promoted misogyny to wind up a female.
Imagine if transam mocked a disabled poster to wind them up, think of the protests that would ensue.
Imagine if transam persistently used homophobic language to wing up a gay person. (although at least one other long established poster does frequently resort to homophobic terms to describe female gay people).

Transam is a long established poster, and he has been allowed to ferment his racial hatred, probably for all the years he has been posting on this forum.
It would appear that many have been banned for criticising his racist comments. But still he is allowed to post such racist comments.

There will be the usual waffle from
Ethnic minorities about being discriminated against because they have not had the jab

compensation claims

usual spiel eventually play the race card
Your opinion of people different to you is legendary, but there's no need to display your bigotry so frequently.

Bigotry is taught to young children by their parents and other relatives.
It becomes so ingrained into their psyche that they genuinely believe their bigotry is justified. It takes an intelligent, rational, responsible and honest person to realise that the bigotry that they were taught is born out of fear and hatred.

Semantics.
How 'softus' of you :rolleyes:

Tell me Ellal, are you:

1 Pro Covid vaccine
2 Anti Covid vaccine
I'm in wait and see mode as of now...

You appear not have been able to see me say that many times...

But then what should we expect from a brexit voter who has effectively admitted he was too thick to understand the issue!

I agree. He has got a certain something about him though. He could be dressed by the finest tailors in the world but he’ll still look a mess.
But at a function, people can’t help but like him. Look at him at EU meetings compared with May. They loved him but ignored May.
Later he’ll make a fortune on the after dinner speech circuit

Sponsored Links
Back