Vaccine passports beginning this month.

Not really. It will be the fault of the Government for introducing such a pointless thing.

Will the passports indicate who is infectious or not?

Will they be required to enter a supermarket? If not, why not?
How have they managed so far?
It's like you haven't read a single thing that anyone's said. Do you really not know the answer to if you need them for supermarkets? If you don't know that you can't claim to have an informed opinion.

Sponsored Links
You do seem to be very poor at reading.

If the answer is no, then you go to the next part of my post and answer that.

If the answer to that is just that Johnson (instead of computor) said "No" then the situation isn't really good enough is it?

I'll answer this for you so you can't accuse me of avoiding it and then I will not respond to any more of your posts.

You think I'm an idiot because I don't know everything medical and ask questions which you very rarely answer without some snide remark.
I think you are an idiot because of the above and your obnoxious manner.

You're really poor at answering questions.
No I'm not but answering a question with another question is really irritating.

Do you honestly not know the answer or are you trolling or going rhetorical?
See what I mean.

Goodbye.

Sponsored Links
I'll answer this for you so you can't accuse me of avoiding it and then I will not respond to any more of your posts.
I'm not sure that will change the amount of meaningful feedback. But sure.

In one of my earlier replies I included the answer to your question about supermarkets. An answer that has been settled for months, and has been in every explanation of the Covid pass.

The reason I think you're an idiot is that you're bad at absorbing new information and when your ignorance is identified you assume the information is worthless as an excuse for your failure to pick it up. Being an idiot isn't about not knowing the answers to things, it's about the inability to learn.

Back