Vaccine passports beginning this month.

Sponsored Links
I said just/almost as much

you said "just as much."

(before I replied, and you changed it)

Why?

screenshot20210910.png

Last edited:
Of those here that refuse to get a vaccine or test for the virus, are you going out now normally, or mostly staying at home?

Sponsored Links
Of those here that refuse to get a vaccine or test for the virus, are you going out now normally, or mostly staying at home?

Not going out, then? Enjoy your 'freedom'

With the delta variant, being vaccinated does not prevent transmission of the disease

That does seem to be a fact now but it's hard to see how they can be 100% sure yet so it's more of a case that a study shows that it may not cut down infection rates. That in relationship to vaccinations is said to be rather unusual. Hence the arguments about just what age groups should be vaccinated.

Actually given the lack of controls and infection just being random events with a number of complications I don't see how they can model it so it will be a case of see what happens in other countries. If they get an improvement we will follow or may decide to do it anyway. Lots of covid aspects are like that - do it and see what happens.

you said "just as much."

(before I replied, and you changed it)

Why?
I edited it as you were replying, thus posts overlapped...

Why?

To soothe the minds of the rabid vaxxers who believe that they are allowed to believe in certainty regarding the 'virus', whilst others who do not share their view are not allowed to do the same :)

I edited it as you were replying, thus posts overlapped...

Why?

To soothe the minds of the rabid vaxxers who believe that they are allowed to believe in certainty regarding the 'virus', whilst others who do not share their view are not allowed to do the same :)
You're allowed to share your views, were allowed to point out they are madder that the proverbial hatter.

Luckily for you DIYNot is unusually forgiving of your misinformation.

Going about business as normal as possible...

Don't wear a mask at any time unless I go into a small shop and out of courtesy ask if they want me to wear one, but haven't had a yes yet...

Been to a couple of events where a test was required, but unless you got there right at the beginning when the queues build up you just get waved through (y)

Rabid vaxxers seem to think that is is unlikely that they can still transmit the 'virus', which of course is untrue...

I have taken an anti-body test, because according to my surgery it was being offered at random but included those who hadn't been jabbed and I was curious. Seems I may have had the 'virus', but was obviously asymptomatic.
And if so someone would have given it to me (since I was obviously not the prime host), but were they jabbed or not?

Irrespective of that, I don't live in 'scardy cat' world, and take my chances as life is always a risk!

You're allowed to share your views, were allowed to point out they are madder that the proverbial hatter.

Luckily for you DIYNot is unusually forgiving of your misinformation.
Funnily enough there are plenty of medical experts out there who share my view...

Are they as 'mad as hatters'?

I don't believe there are 'plenty' and those that are, Yes.
Well I guess you've made your mind up based on incomplete data/facts and political propaganda...

I hope you enjoy the cult of the 'virus' o_O

Well I guess you've made your mind up based on incomplete data/facts and political propaganda...

I hope you enjoy the cult of the 'virus' o_O
Where is this 'plentiful' supply of doctors and virologists that say that vaccines are a waste of time and that Covid is no more than a case of influenza?

Sponsored Links
Back