Vaccine passports beginning this month.

Sponsored Links
I have never changed my mind when I was right the first time.

Now go away and enjoy your serfdom.

Sponsored Links
I don't think you really believe that.
Then nothing will ever change your mind.

People's views can change for all sorts of reasons, that doesn't make everyone a liar.
People make mistakes, that's true, but the person in question is a government minister who, from the article I linked has actually stated that he does not believe in what he his doing now.

it sound like the passports will be needed for all sorts soon. It looks like various venues are expected to use monitored tests for entry and aren't. So Mrs Scotland has come with with a raft of them and conditions where they will be needed.

I suspect the same will happen in England as other countries have done it and vaccination uptake in problem groups rocketed. Some mutter about needing mobile phones etc and the NHS app but people are given a card, suppose some could forge them.

You seem not to understand what freedom is.

I want freedom to go out and enjoy myself, which i did again tonight. Sat in a pub (well, a hotel bar, Italian restaurant, and two pubs) with an old friend, just like the old days.

I don't really know what you think freedom is, but i don't think i want your version if it means staying at home all the time.

You can get a Covid pass free from the NHS. There should be severe penalties for those using forgeries.

I don't think it's possible to get one without being registered. Once that is done they know what people have had.

People make mistakes, that's true, but the person in question is a government minister who, from the article I linked has actually stated that he does not believe in what he his doing now.

Exactly. Mind changes as aware due to circumstances that earlier opinion was incorrect. There are very specific reason for introducing them - now. Reality rather than what was an unknown.

:ROFLMAO: Something that may never happen in your case and few others that are around.

The covid testing system uses your existing nhs account, and just sends a text message you can show people (you don't have to show anybody if you don't want to).

Your data is already on your nhs account, regardless of whether you choose to access it or not.

Sponsored Links
Back