Vaccine passports beginning this month.

Sponsored Links
not even you or ellal.

there are no proposals for it, except in your distorted imagination.

:oops:Great idea. If people aren't jabbed as much as they can be tax them enough to wreck their social life. Fair as they are likely to wreck other peoples and in the extreme drag the country down even further.

They seem to be in some parts of Ireland.

Sponsored Links
Wash you mouth with soap!

Seriously, though, has anyone in government or science actually said what the passports are supposed to do?

Seriously, though, has anyone in government or science actually said what the passports are supposed to do?
So - - - - that must be a "No" then - or I am sure my usual detractors would have jumped down my throat and, as usual, called me an idiot.

Interesting.

So - - - - that must be a "No" then - or I am sure my usual detractors would have jumped down my throat and, as usual, called me an idiot.

Interesting.
You're an idiot, the government doesn't post on DIYNot.

There have been plenty of examples of government explaining why, but they're often contradictory. You might find some more scientific stuff in the trial events write up but they were only science as far as needed to allow the events.

Edit: you are right that It isn't well described. The government has been very poor at that sort of thing throughout and since it is primarily a political question of 'why' the usual suspects of SAGE etc. don't apply.

Last edited:
Didn't someone on here say that vaccine passports were to protect the UNvaccinated by preventing them getting into virus infested venues full of vaccinated people transmitting covid?
Or words to that effect.

Answer - yes, they did.

So - what is the actual stated purpose of covid passports by those who propose them.
No I did not say that.

As somebody known to be pedantic, I’m sure you would be horrified to discover you have taken what I said out of context and given it a new meaning

You're an idiot, the government doesn't post on DIYNot.

There have been plenty of examples of government explaining why, but they're often contradictory. You might find some more scientific stuff in the trial events write up but they were only science as far as needed to allow the events.

It isn't well described, government has been very poor at that sort of thing throughout and since it is primarily a political question of 'why' the usual suspects of SAGE etc. don't apply.

No I did not say that.
As somebody known to be pedantic, I’m sure you would be horrified to discover you have taken what I said out of context and given it a new meaning
I quoted what you said.

Context:

upload_2021-9-8_20-10-53.png

So, what did you actually mean if not to prevent the UNvaccinated catching it; i.e. to protect them?

Sponsored Links
Back