Vaccine passports beginning this month.

Is it?

Would they?

How would that be the case?

Have I?

You've definitely under elucidated.
Without a Covid pass, you are allowing in anyone irrespective of testing status or vaccination status.

If you have 70 people in your establishment you've probably got at least one infected person. By allowing unvaccinated people to mingle you're enabling their risky behaviour.

With a Covid pass you have vaccinated people, who are known to be less likely to be infected or infectious. You also have greater confidence that the unvaccinated people have been tested and are Covid free.

So you have reduced the risk to your staff and to your customers. Thus demonstrating that you've tried to protect your staff and people as much as you reasonably could.

Do you understand now?

Sponsored Links
Well, I can see that you don't.
I wasted time explaining my point for you, it would be polite for you to do the same.

But the art of a good troll is to get the other person to waste more time than you.

I'll try one last time.

With the delta variant, being vaccinated does not prevent transmission of the disease, therefore what is the stated intended purpose and desired outcome of a vaccine passport by those wishing to introduce them?

Feel free to answer that no one in authority has ever actually stated those things and people just think it sounds like a good thing to do.

Sponsored Links
Oops.

I now see that Zahawi has said "It would ensure the economy could remain open" but then, he has also said he and the Government would never introduce them.

I'll try one last time.

With the delta variant, being vaccinated does not prevent transmission of the disease, therefore what is the stated intended purpose and desired outcome of a vaccine passport by those wishing to introduce them?

Feel free to answer that no one in authority has ever actually stated those things and people just think it sounds like a good thing to do.
You're probably looking for this:
https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commo...05-9AC1-4EBF-8D1C-C1B35D0C12F7/Covid-19Update

Or here, which is more on point and more recent
https://hansard.parliament.uk/commo...-4AF5-BC4B-643F8DEEF204/CovidVaccinePassports

Thank you.

So, you can't tell me the answer.
I gave you the source. It includes:
  • Keeping businesses open by avoiding as many closures.
  • Reducing the spread of Covid
  • Encouraging young people to get the jabs
Im not going to waste time enumerating it fully for you if you can't be bothered to read it yourself.

You asked of someone in authority had ever explained what the stated purpose was, I gave you the link to someone in authority explaining the purpose.

Ok. Thank you -

but how will vaccine passports (not covid passes) do those things (well, maybe the third) given the fact that delta is still transmissible by the vaccinated.

Well, I'm out enjoying a marketing conference with hundreds of others, spent last night in pubs, doing the same again tonight. All i had to do was test negative, a small price to pay to gain so much freedom, happiness and enjoyment.

But some people refuse to take a covid test to access an event, as they say it takes away their freedoms. So they stay home, complaining...

Oh, nobody is wearing masks, no need, as nobody has covid.

Of course, it might all go wrong by day 3.

If it encourages people to get vaccinated, it has my vote on that basis alone.

Your concern for the unclean is touching.

I am sure the Government agrees with you and that is the passport's only purpose or reason to be - justified or not.
Is it bribery or blackmail?

However, it does raise the question of whether Zahawi was lying in February or now.

If now then what else might not be true?

However, it does raise the question of whether Zahawi was lying in February or now.

Or wasn't lying but has changed his opinion since then. Have you ever changed your thinking on something?

Sponsored Links
Back