873,784 vaccinated in a day

Sponsored Links
WOW!

I knew when I was shoved onto the needle then plunged back into my car, they were onto something.

You still get the idiots that don't respond to simple instructions though. Otherwise it would have been a million. I thought the whole thing was a boon. A bit like my first op a few months back.:)

Sponsored Links
Good stuff, now we really need other countries to up their vaccination rates both for their own good and ultimately for ours too. Scepticism in some countries is troubling for everyone.

Good stuff, now we really need other countries to up their vaccination rates both for their own good and ultimately for ours too. Scepticism in some countries is troubling for everyone.

With 800 million people in Europe, and 8 billion people on earth, there are simply not enough doses to go round.

Scarcity will cause trouble.

Yes a magical achievement by our country but we will no forget that its joint effect to vaccinate all countries some thing the EU has lost focus on. Lets not forget the commitment we have made to the vaccination of less fortunate rather then the barriers put up by the EU towards others and to cover their own failings.

Yes a magical achievement by our country but we will no forget that its joint effect to vaccinate all countries some thing the EU has lost focus on. Lets not forget the commitment we have made to the vaccination of less fortunate rather then the barriers put up by the EU towards others and to cover their own failings.

Fine words.

But 100% nonsense.

Do you know how many doses the UK has exported (none)

Unlike the EU.
And UK is their biggest recipient.

"EU number one supplier of COVID-19 vaccines to the world

The EU continues to be the leading provider of vaccines around the world. Six weeks into the existence of this mechanism, 249 export requests to 31 different countries* have been granted for a total of 34,090,267 doses, as they did not threaten the contractual engagements between the EU and the vaccine producers. Only one export request was not granted. The main export destinations include the United Kingdom (with approximately 9.1 million doses), Canada (3.9 million), Mexico (3.1 million), Japan (2.7 million), Saudi Arabia (1.4 million), Hong Kong (1.3 million), Singapore (1 million), United States (1 million), Chile (0.9 million) and Malaysia (0.8 million)."
https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_21_1121

That was published 11 March, so the numbers will be higher now.

I'm not telling you.

Tell me how many doses UK has exported to EU, and how many EU has exported to UK.

Do you expect that pattern to continue?

The answers are:

• None
  • Over nine million
  • No, of course not.

The point is that the uk via Oxford have assisted and funded a vaccine which the french and others don’t want

even a french company came to the UK for assistance

the EU have made a complete b***s up of the entire caper

Unfortunately those that wish to criticise and degenerate a sterling performance find what ever spurious reason to to do so. In this the reflections is on them against the achievement have made

What barriers has the EU put up towards others....would that be the 40million doses it has exported to other countries....with the greatest destination the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back