873,784 vaccinated in a day

Where is that info from?

ExAVcxvWUAM9mA0

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately those that wish to criticise and degenerate a sterling performance find what ever spurious reason to to do so.

you mean like when you wanted to denigrate the EU.

Despite the EU providing vaccines to other countries, especially the UK.

Go puff on a woodbine and get a grip of yourself.

Unfortunately those that wish to criticise and degenerate a sterling performance find what ever spurious reason to to do so. In this the reflections is on them against the achievement have made

Nobody is denigrating the achievement of the UKs vaccine rollout.

Rather that the UKs vaccine rollout could not have been achieved without Europe......

Pfizer vaccine is made in Belgium
Astra Zeneca is a part Swedish company....

Well the way I see it all the whingers in here can for go there jab and insist it is sent to the EU or what ever

perhaps the Labour Party could support the said move

those who want to occupy the moral high ground should lead by example :LOL:

when push comes to shove they are all **** and wind

Sponsored Links
Oh dear the usual suspects rather missed the point. But never mind any chance to degenerate what has been achieved.

I have to admit the graph that shows that the EU has exported 4 times the amount the UK have against the 25 odd counties in the EU rather illustrates the point? Or is maths not their strong point?

The EU did not export it.
The company's that are based in the EU exported them. As per their forward orders.
Which thankfully were pre ordered by our government.
I never said the EU did, all Im saying is the people moaning about the EU would do well to remember without exports from there our vaccination roll out wouldn't have happened.

We should also remember if the EU had signed up contracts earlier than us....we simply wouldn't have any given limited supply.

I have to admit the graph that shows that the EU has exported 4 times the amount the UK have against the 25 odd counties in the EU rather illustrates the point? Or is maths not their strong point?

what number of doses do you think the UK has exported?

EU has so far done 55 million doses

Rather poor compared to USA at 121 million.

UK is at 27 million

I read last week that the chief exec of Pfizer warned the EU not to try and restrict exports of their vaccine to the UK as many of the basic materials to make the vaccine actually came from the UK

Now it seems (from the BBC) that the EU Commissioner Mairead McGuinness said

"....all sides needed to 'calm down'".

"I think all of us should put our hands up and say we were not prepared for this global pandemic," she said. "We did not do our best at the beginning but we are doing our best now to protect our citizens.

"I think we all need to, if you like, calm down, look very... dispassionately at the situation around the raw materials for vaccines, around where they are produced and how we might ramp up that production."

Oh dear they just don't get it, its not about them is it. Their arguments / facts (rather options actually) don't take away from the actual achievement we have made.

We should also remember if the EU had signed up contracts earlier than us....we simply wouldn't have any given limited supply.
And the EU should remember that the UK bankrolled the AZ vaccine development and had agreements in place way before them (before the lockdown it seems), not just for ourselves but for the supply of the vaccine to other and at cost.

come on, "andy," how many doses do you think the UK has exported?

Why do you keep asking the same question when it has not relation to the thread? Strawman by any chance.

Sponsored Links
Back