A moral question...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It appears that some people support forced medicinal actions because of a 'virus' that they fear...

Do the same people believe that there should be a choice as to how a person should be allowed to end their life in a way they choose because of a terminal illness?

Or not?

Is being forced/coerced to take something against their will because politicians say so, whilst being denied the right to die with dignity right?

Sponsored Links
Not really a fair comparison with vaccination cowards. If you chose to end your life early, you’re not putting others at risk

Covid is not likely to go away in the near future , new reports state there is now a new varient emerging AY.42 Delta Plus it is anticipated that 1 in 10 Covid Suffers have the new varient

The only way to beat Covid is by vaccination;
we are reaching the end of the second year of restraint due to Covid with continued lock downs .

Sponsored Links
Not really a fair comparison with vaccination cowards.
Could you explain exactly why you consider a person who has the rational to choose what they get injected into their body a coward?

Someone who just goes along with what they are told to do could be considered a 'coward' for not asking the relevant questions!

Could you explain exactly why you consider a person who has the rational to choose what they get injected into their body a coward?
There were a few sprogs at school like you ella, that needed coaxing to get jabbed. I think some had to take a liquid version they were that terrified. The rest of just rolled our sleeves up.

I've got my booster and flu within days of each other. No scardeypants with this pin cushion.

In principle I think euthanasia should be legal in the UK

providing its policed correctly ????

We need everyone to be vaccinated or catch covid, this is really the only way we will dampen it down to just another flu-like virus.

I've got my booster and flu within days of each other. No scardeypants with this pin cushion.
My 84 year old mum had them done at the same time in the same arm a few days ago. She couldn't have them done in different arms as she was wearing a morphine patch on the other arm. Dunno what big bad Lal is worried about. (n)

Last edited:
Someone who just goes along with what they are told to do could be considered a 'coward' for not asking the relevant questions!
So what relevant questions did you ask, who did you ask them to and what was the response?

It appears that some people support forced medicinal actions because of a 'virus' that they fear..

it appears that ellal and his fellow campaigners support deaths from an avoidable disease, because of a "vaccination" that they fear.

It appears that some people support forced medicinal actions because of a 'virus' that they fear.

When are going to stop putting the word virus in inverted commas.

Either provide evidence the virus isn’t real, or desist from doing it.

Sponsored Links
Back