A moral question...

Sponsored Links
So what.

All you have proven is you don’t understand the methodology.

tell me John are your relatives and friends anti vaxxers, or do they think you are an idiot
None of us are anti vaxxers and as far as I’m aware we have all had vaccinations before.
Just because you choose to not have one jab doesn’t mean you are anti vax.
But still,you will have a new jab to go in your arm soon which will be made in record time and then you will need boosters for that aswell so will soon be in double figures for your jabs.
So what you say.
Says it all about you when you say so what that a person was brutally murdered.
Hey I just thought.
If somebody gets a jab and then leaves the jabbing centre and gets hit by a bus would that then mean that they go down as a death from the vaccine ?
I mean that would be fair wouldn’t it

Sponsored Links
The BMJ is only considered factual when the jabbies use links from it.
Much like YouTube,social media,msm,scientists,doctors,medical and ex medical personnel etc
WRONG

I fully believe the article is correct. I’ve read various articles that show there have been shortcuts in phase studies and the approval process.

no it says like you they are scared of the truth
You are a truth denier

The truth is that vaccines reduce the chances of being ill or dying from Covid.

no ifs no buts no maybes, all the data backs that up.

So swallow your pride and go and get the jab

You are a truth denier

The truth is that vaccines reduce the chances of being ill or dying from Covid.

no ifs no buts no maybes, all the data backs that up.

So swallow your pride and go and get the jab
I had this text from the NHS two days ago. I suppose some on here don't want to hear that.....

89EFB465-1EF9-475C-BAF2-6B3320747CB7.jpeg

The key words in that text are 'fully' vaccinated. If it's been 5 months or more since your second jab, you're not 'fully' vaccinated, you're just vaccinated.

Sponsored Links
Back