A religion history lesson needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
its not my opinion

But you know as well as I do that you only pick out and follow the bits that, subject to your interpretation, suit your prejudices and bias.

That's why you don't like to admit that you don't follow Leviticus.

Which you don't.

we was created to communicate, and fellowship, with God, now that was cut of due to sin, so we look to satisfy that void ,so we make up a god of our own understanding,
We were created to communicate with god?

If I were to speak to any other thing that wasn't there I'd get locked up in the funny farm.

Sponsored Links
I upset a jehovahs witness,there a false church and a cult,they don't believe there is a hell.
I asked him if he believed in a hell,
he said, I don't believe a God of love would create such a place. I said I understand that,and its hard to accept this, but its the truth, we cannot hide the fact that hell exists. you need to understand why it is there and why. but he was upset and left. Jesus spoke about hell more than heaven, to warn us all.
Stick to your truth brother , Jesus was ridiculed in his day.

The best religious lesson people need is,God is a figment of your imagination....

Here endeth the lesson.Dawkins is the truth,light and the way.
AMEN.

The best religious lesson people need is,God is a figment of your imagination....

Here endeth the lesson.Dawkins is the truth,light and the way.
AMEN.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

B&B - It is no good you just keeping on quoting writings that you believe as proof that what you believe is true.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
If these 'things' are invisible, how come we can clearly see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back