A religion history lesson needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood why religion has been the cause of so many wars over the centuries.
Religion is the most destructive thing we've ever invented. Causes so so much misery, suffering, poverty & death and really shows humans at their worst imo.

Atheists are ok though! :)

Sponsored Links
I've seen individuals get great comfort from their faith. Nowt wrong with that. It's when leaders get hold of religion and use it to control the masses. That's where it fails IMO. Trouble is I think that's why it was invented in the first place.

You will BURN for that comment, burn in HELL!

Grins.

I upset a jehovahs witness,there a false church and a cult,they don't believe there is a hell.
I asked him if he believed in a hell,
he said, I don't believe a God of love would create such a place. I said I understand that,and its hard to accept this, but its the truth, we cannot hide the fact that hell exists. you need to understand why it is there and why. but he was upset and left. Jesus spoke about hell more than heaven, to warn us all.

Sponsored Links
I upset a jehovahs witness,there a false church and a cult,they don't believe there is a hell.
I asked him if he believed in a hell,
he said, I don't believe a God of love would create such a place. I said I understand that,and its hard to accept this, but its the truth, we cannot hide the fact that hell exists. you need to understand why it is there and why. but he was upset and left. Jesus spoke about hell more than heaven, to warn us all.
If there is a hell, where is it?

you are obviously applying your own bias and prejudice before you decide which bits are true.

Do you observe Leviticus? Of course not.

opinion.

its not my opinion, read it for your self, either believe it, or leave it, but its there,and its not going away,and its not my words.

Fair comment for a god botherer.

but he is peddling a false gospel, with no understanding of who God is. making up a God of his own understanding , rather than how God has revealed himself through Christ.and is also denying the very words that Jesus spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back