alchoholics in charge Charlie Kennedy

Sponsored Links
as an alkie myself he aint a bad lad ..lol

btw he only came out yesterday as the ITN news were ready to do an expose on him a 2 hr ITV1 special with trev Macdonut all high an mighty/sniffy on him cos the fella drinks ..lol

Sponsored Links
get him Kes ... gaaaaraaaaa ....swwwwoooooooooscccch...
DAMn MISSED HIM
ok lil fella we will get that fat seagull on another thread

Kennedy's a nice guy but he has to go.

Not because of his boozing, but because he's an ineffective leader. The Libdems should have done a lot better with everyone hating the Torys. He should have done far better at the last election. He should have gone then, but better now than never.

Both the Torys and the Libdems have been so ineffective an opposition that N Labour have got away with a pensions meltdown, trebling the money going into the NHS and we now have people pulled off the op lists, schools that are no better now than 1997 etc etc ad nauseam.

Why are the The Libdem politicians publicly bad mouthing Kennedy all of a sudden? surely it would be in the interest of the party for them to wash their dirty linen in private unless they think that there is something to be gained by it which must be the case, I agree he should go but I think its showing them in a bad light and not good for the party.

Because they are a lilylivered bunch of pratts .. Ok some were at him for ages, but look how the others begin to desert the percieved sinking ship.
Just like the Tories and old Maggot .. They plunged the kinives into her but non had the balls to face the possibility of wallowing in her considerable wake ... All the real big gun, buffoons ran for cover, hence we had the Grey eggwinalayer, a placeholder I reckon ... then the egg headed manboy followed by the lip-pursing dinasour .... Whatever next??? The Chuckle Brothers? What about Barry More he couldn't be much less!
:D :D :D

a weeks a long time in politics, seems a day is even longer! Put in an impossible position so he had to resign. I wonder how many of those that have given him a public pat on the back as hes left, also stuck the knife in in private?

still he had to go, he'd never have made PM, after all we cant have someone in power admitting his mistakes and saying sorry can we!

Stoday said:
The Libdems should have done a lot better with everyone hating the Torys...

Say what now?

You obviously aren't a fan of New Labour (I prefer proper Old Labour) or the Tories, but seeing as Labour got about the same total number of votes as the Tories and there was a 3% swing from Labour to Tory, you really can't believe that everyone hates the Tories. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back