Amnesty for illegal immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
ill be honest i picked 3 by random and i dont see where its been dicussed appart from your view that joe is a racist.
Ah -I see where you must have gone wrong.

You didn't pick 3 at random, you picked the only 1 out of the 14 where I express that view, 3 times.

What you have to understand is that BAS wants an open border for Britain.
He wants the door opened to everyone from everywhere. How an overcrowded country like the UK could cope with such a policy he has yet to tell us.
He just can't seem to get past the mindset that restricting immigration isn't racism.
He won't discuss it because he knows full-well that he CAN'T discuss it.

joe

You mean we havent? That's odd.
But then again, everyone could use a great taco stand. :D

So are you in favour of removing all border controls?

I am in favour of looking at the whole thing in an individual way. When you lump everything together such as "Americans", "Brits", "Mexicans", "Indians", etc.....you will always have an argument (which is what I suspect you are after) and it will be never ending. I can understand why people in general who are a citizen of their country and are taxpayers....etc (I hope you know where I'm coming from on this without me getting long winded)-anywho....I can understand when there is an influx of "others" and you feel you are being invaded and your rights are violated.....blah blah blah.....but bottom line is, I believe that everyone should have the right to go anywhere to pursue their "happiness"....but then again....someone is goin to open the "terrorism" can of worms.....and I feel that is a whole different thing. We are not going to agree on this. But then again.....I havent agreed with anything that you have yet to say:cool:

We are a tiny country with 60 million people. We have 8 times the population densisty of the USA. When you let another 1.75 billion people into the USA you will have the same population density that we have.

Are you in favour of admitting 1.7 billion immigrants?

If not - why not.

joe

joe-90 said:
We are a tiny country with 60 million people. We have 8 times the population densisty of the USA. When you let another 1.75 billion people into the USA you will have the same population density that we have.

Are you in favour of admitting 1.7 billion immigrants?

If not - why not.

joe

I stand corrected, You have a valid point. (hmmm, I feel a slight rumble here)
I agree there has to be a limit at some point.....but the way it is set up now, there seems to be no 'common sense' involved in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back