Another vaccine in the offing?

Sponsored Links
Quite an amusing report on the TV last night, interviewing various mummys about vaccines. Apparently their children (poor little sods!) don't need vaccines. The mummys are very suspicious about vaccines and won't be giving their little darlings anything that will harm them. Unfortunately, the interviewer didn't ask how they'd feel if the child contracts a disease that will cripple it for life but I don't imagine the mummys have thought it through that far anyway. Measles is another one on the increase because mummys know more about it then World medical profession.

Quite an amusing report on the TV last night, interviewing various mummys about vaccines. Apparently their children (poor little sods!) don't need vaccines. The mummys are very suspicious about vaccines and won't be giving their little darlings anything that will harm them. Unfortunately, the interviewer didn't ask how they'd feel if the child contracts a disease that will cripple it for life but I don't imagine the mummys have thought it through that far anyway. Measles is another one on the increase because mummys know more about it then World medical profession.
Its mucking forons like hate and the stupid anti-Vaxx lot on here that spread negativity amongst the populous that need a reprimand. Denying your children essential vaccines is child neglect/cruelty.

Its mucking forons like hate and the stupid anti-Vaxx lot on here that spread negativity amongst the populous that need a reprimand. Denying your children essential vaccines is child neglect/cruelty.
I initially thought that people 'forget' what World we would be living in now if not for vaccines. Crippling (literally) diseases, death and mutilation. But really it isn't so much forgetting as it is ignorance. These people speak like they have knowledge, when all they have is ignorance. Problem is, their ignorance affects all of us.

PS. I largely blame social media. The scourge of the Earth.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the (Red States) USA? Or perhaps you were referring to the right wing anti-vaxx nutters UK?

May be ??? Although I don’t think the red necks ect had an issue with polio vaccination ???

But Pakistan and polio come to mind

The vaccinated created the freedom for the selfish unvaccinated.
That'll be why the current polio 'outbreak' is believed to have been caused by a vaccinated person/persons then :rolleyes:

That'll be why the current polio 'outbreak' is believed to have been caused by a vaccinated person/persons then :rolleyes:
That's a different vaccine. I didn't think you objected to all vaccines, is Polio one of the pointless diseases we shouldn't vaccinate for or take preventative measures?

After all, 70% of infections are asymptomatic and the mortality rate is only 5% with medical support.

Back