Any cyclists in here?

If anyone's being insulting , it's you.

You asked for points of view. I gave mine.

I can't win. :rolleyes:

absolute ******... i asked "anyone any thoughts?" about the cycle to work scheme... and i talked about my experience of cycling school with my kids and you reply "bloody cyclists :evil: ".....

and then make further inferences...

Beanyman... i ain't bothered what you think or who you are... i know enough... you're made of troll material !! pure and simple... and you're good at smart arris comments the likes of which i suspect will follow... hopefully any intelligent post will be able to see through you !!!! night loser !! ;)

Sponsored Links
[quote="LastMagicBean";p="2117693Simply don't get it.[/quote]

that says it all !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Am I now added to the list of trolls merely for having an opposing view...???
Now you know I'm not referring to you in any way shape or form. All I'm suggesting is that we could do with some new blood or some old-boys to come back to give new perspectives

This forum will end up with just martian on his own.
Simply don't get it.
eh?

Sponsored Links
:eek: :eek: I'm genuinely shocked. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You owe me an apology surely.????

I have only ever had one username and I think I made a valid contribution to this thread.

Furthermore I have never knowingly upset anyone on this forum.

You're a paranoid loon. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: I'm genuinely shocked. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You owe me an apology surely.????

I have only ever had one username and I think I made a valid contribution to this thread.

Furthermore I have never knowingly upset anyone on this forum.

You're a paranoid loon. :rolleyes:

You're a nob... read this again:

I've recently started cycling the kids to school, and then me on to work.. have done so for the past 6 weeks.. absolutely loving it,

Marvellous.
More dangerous lunatics on our streets.
Teach lunacy and danger, that's what I say.

including the fuel savings. I have a decent GT mountain bike on which i have put some 20 yr old slick tyres.

Slick tyres ? Even better...... Much faster dangerous manoeuvres in front of decent road tax paying motorists.

never knowingly insulted anyone? :eek: you're having a laugh beanyman ! if you were stood in front of me and dis'd my kids like that i'd punch you so hard in the face !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

and you are a troll... you're such a stupid troll :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Another post you've f*cked up.
94.gif

All of you.
Always seems to be the same few people who's names pop up.

well do me a favour and read through and tell me if i deserve the comments that beanyman made..... i'd love to know !!!

As it happens i have to got to bed so i can get up in time to see the boys narrowly beat Georgia....

But seriously Seco, if you're willing to offer a sober synopsis, it would be received gratefully !!

never knowingly insulted anyone? :eek: you're having a laugh beanyman ! if you were stood in front of me and dis'd my kids like that i'd punch you so hard in the face !!!

I was making a comment on cyclists in general.

As for the rest of that post.....

Be careful what you wish for.:cool:

LastMagicBean";p="2117721 said:
never knowingly insulted anyone? :eek: you're having a laugh beanyman ! if you were stood in front of me and dis'd my kids like that i'd punch you so hard in the face !!![ /quote]

I was making a comment on cyclists in general.

As for the rest of that post.....

Be careful what you wish for.:cool:

you don't scare me bean bag !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back