Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Where's your proof then? If you know that god didn't make the universe - then who the fook did?

who said anything about knowing?
the question was " anyone got any evidence for a god"
the answer is no (unless you or anyone that has, cares to share it)

I believe that the universe has always been in existence but if the question was "anyone got any evidence for the universe always being in existence"
then the answer would also be.... no

Capice?

Sponsored Links
Where's your proof then? If you know that god didn't make the universe - then who the fook did?

who said anything about knowing?
the question was " anyone got any evidence for a god"
the answer is no (unless you or anyone that has, cares to share it)

I believe that the universe has always been in existence but if the question was "anyone got any evidence for the universe always being in existence"
then the answer would also be.... no

Capice?

The universe is the evidence. Staring you in the face and you can't see it.

God created the universe. Just as Einstein believed.
What do you not understand about that?

Sponsored Links
Einstein was able to look beyond the barrier that confuses the heathens with his superior intelligent intuition.

Just like the American psychologist in the case of the little boy who returned from the dead knowing everything about his previous life on earth.

The English psychologist was obviously an atheist and was confounded by the case.

Going by the title of the thread, I thought we were dealing in "Facts" here, not "beliefs."
Norcon, there is a distinct difference. If you cannot see that, you must be bloody blind. (mind you, you do seem to have this "blind faith" that some mystical , (supposedly) benevolent, being created everything). Without absolute proof, you won't convince everyone.

Einstein was able to look beyond the barrier that confuses the heathens with his superior intelligent intuition.

Clever? yes undoubtedly
Infallible? don't be daft he made mistakes/was incorrect about some things too, which he freely admitted to btw

Going by the title of the thread, I thought we were dealing in "Facts" here, not "beliefs."
Norcon, there is a distinct difference. If you cannot see that, you must be bloody blind. (mind you, you do seem to have this "blind faith" that some mystical , (supposedly) benevolent, being created everything). Without absolute proof, you won't convince everyone.

There's no such thing as proof for a heathen.

I have proof that god doesn't exist, I have just been down the bottom of the garden and asked the "little people" and they assured me that he is a fictional character....

The Universe came into existence 13 odd billion years ago (according to scientists).

So what acted on nothing to make the universe? And why?

The Universe came into existence 13 odd billion years ago (according to scientists).

So what acted on nothing to make the universe? And why?

Are you assuming the universe, just over 13 billion years ago consisted of nothing? (or are you telling us it consisted of nothing? )

Well if it consisted of something - where did it come from and why at that time? Why not an infinite time ago?

Sponsored Links
Back