Anyone with Covid?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Had 3 jabs. Caught it 3 months ago. Felt 'weird' on the day I tested positive. Went to bed early (22:00) and slept through for 14 hours solid. Same for the next 2 days/nights. After that felt better except short of breath. Took 13 days before tested clear.

But I'd say I'm still affected by the lingering effects.

Wife and inlaws not affected thankfully. MIL is same age as the Queen.

Due a regular medical in 4 weeks time - have my doubts that I'll pass it due to the lingering after effects.

My first episode of Covid - triple vaxed we are.
Went down to York for a couple of nights - 'er indoors didn't feel well during the night (Tuesday) so out with the larks looking for a test kit at 5 am.
She tested positive with immediate result so we decided to bale out.....the staff at the Premier Inn were sympathetic but said that they didn't 'fog' the room or indeed do anything. Morally though we thought we had better split.
I felt poorly on Thursday but tested negative....it was only this morning that the broad line appeared but I knew something was up before.
Boss wife is an asthmatic so it's very important to keep an eye on her blood oxygen saturation levels but she has a 'rescue kit' (steroids) just in case......these levels didn't go below 93% thankfully.
My symptoms:
A sharp cough;
Lethargy at first;
No temperature difference particularly but shivers occasionally;
Taste and smell unaffected but occasionally a bad taste in my mouth;
A sensitive scalp to touch (no hair here);
Hand tremor.

Without inoculations who knows where we would be....we have lost 3 friends due to this in the early days.

We wonder how Kim Jong-un's loyal followers are coping with their salt water gargle and pine needle tea infusions?

Have a good evening, everyone.
John :)

1E7C2E23-761C-406F-8AA9-F99B2DFBD252.png

lol.

I knew something was up last weekend. Couldn't test as no testers. ;) My wife has a few NHS ones as she spends some time each week with care home people. ;) Wouldn't let me have one. So tested on Monday. Red and lines popped up quickly.

Wife tests herself today, clear. I test using the newer nasal swab only ones unlike hers and still positive. Just took longer to come up.

So looked to see how long it takes to get clear results according to the web. Seems it can take weeks and in some respects lateral flow is "better" as it looks for viral protein which indicates an active virus.

Giodwas - I have had flu and chuck that off in a couple of days. This thing lingers more but perhaps the worst is of a similar duration for some anyway. Some say i| have flu when in real terms it's just a cold as well.

Why the hell should everyone (or for that matter anyone) be getting a 4th jag?
Because cases may be on the rise and it may be prudent for the most vulnerable to have added protection.

Are you against freedom of choice?

Because cases may be on the rise and it may be prudent for the most vulnerable to have added protection.

Are you against freedom of choice?
You were the one who opposed freedom of choice when many elected not to be injected with these potions.

What credible evidence is there that this will give greater protection to the vulnerable or anyone else, anyway?

Sponsored Links
Back