Anyone with Covid?

You were the one who opposed freedom of choice

Absolutely not, don't have it if you don't want it. You are frothing at the mouth that some (the vast majority) choose to have it.

What credible evidence is there that this will give greater protection to the vulnerable or anyone else, anyway?

Let's see. I'll look at the evidence when/if the 4th jab becomes available. You have already decided it is a potion.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely not, don't have it if you don't want it. You are frothing at the mouth that some (the vast majority) choose to have it.

Let's see. I'll look at the evidence when/if the 4th jab becomes available. You have already decided it is a potion.
No, I'm merely looking for prosecution and the most severe and brutal punishment imaginable for those who sought to coerce people into taking these alleged elixirs, and those who supported any limits on fundamental freedoms including so-called "lockdowns".

No, I'm merely looking for prosecution and the most severe and brutal punishment imaginable for those who sought to coerce people into taking these alleged elixirs, and those who supported any limits on fundamental freedoms including so-called "lockdowns".
Have you called the Garda yet? What did they say?

Have you called the Garda yet? What did they say?
The Gardaí are some of the most guilty in the crimes committed against the country, including some ludicrious belief that they had a right to keep people within a 2km radius.

Sponsored Links
So you have no coherent case, or any evidence, for what you believe. And no way of seeking help because everyone else is in on the conspiracy. Tough luck is the phrase that springs to mind.

About 3 people in my department off with symptoms last week, and I just returned to the office!
I know so many people, all vaxxed, who have caught it recently. Latest variant is spreading quickly.

About 3 people in my department off with symptoms last week, and I just returned to the office!
I know so many people, all vaxxed, who have caught it recently. Latest variant is spreading quickly.

4E1AA982-4A02-4D0F-8BFC-CACDC27FCD9D.png

Same here, including my baby granddaughter and family. Not serious but it hasn't gone away.

It has gone away for the uninjected though, who you admit aren't catching it.
You haven't been tested so you don't actually know if you have had it. And if it it isn't an issue for the antivaxxer sheeple, why on (flat) earth do you keep bringing it up.

You haven't been tested so you don't actually know if you have had it. And if it it isn't an issue for the antivaxxer sheeple, why on (flat) earth do you keep bringing it up.
You stated that everyone you know of who has tested positive for it is repeatedly injected. That was your assertion.

Sponsored Links
Back