Anyone with Covid?

Sponsored Links
It has gone away for the uninjected though, who you admit aren't catching it.
An unmitigated success for the shareholders in big pharma, perhaps. For others, less so...

the facts make you look silly.

do you like looking silly

there is website just for you, it’s full of rabid anti vaxxers that died from covid

“The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated even though vaccinated people now make up a significant proportion of deaths”

In 2020, 1% of the population of England and Wales died. In the previous 30 years, the average was 1.2% per year.

Wake up people.
Why do you spend your whole time repeating what you want to believe, not learning facts.

I think you must be on a spectrum.

Sponsored Links
the facts make you look silly.

do you like looking silly

there is website just for you, it’s full of rabid anti vaxxers that died from covid

“The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated even though vaccinated people now make up a significant proportion of deaths”
Rubbish. You have to kill 150,000 injectees from various injection-related reasons to save 10,000 from COVID.

Due a regular medical in 4 weeks time - have my doubts that I'll pass it due to the lingering after effects.

sorry to hear that

but judging by your username I guess it is vital that you are clear of respiratory problems.

Rubbish. You have to kill 150,000 injectees from various injection-related reasons to save 10,000 from COVID.
this could be Risteard:

Michael Lipko, 63, Petersburg, DE. Q-Anon supporter, anti-vaxxer. Dead from Covid.​

After an early Thanksgiving celebration, four out of the five adult attendees contracted Covid. Three unvaccinated family members ended up in the hospital, including Michael, his son Kyle, and daughter-in-law Tia. Tia and Kyle recovered and got vaccinated. Michael never came home

870a07_6816ca924bdb4251a733eda66ffbb905~mv2.webp

Dont be like Risteard

dont be a "suicide by covid"

She's got a cold and will get over it shortly.
Because you say so? You are a despicable troll who promotes murdering innocent people. Trust me, I don't care what you think..

Ive had it once i think. And then it was very mild, covid tests didnt show positive until it was almost gone! Ive had an AZ jab and an idiotic Pfizer 'booster' how that works ill never know, two completely different engineered solutions.

Because you say so? You are a despicable troll who promotes murdering innocent people. Trust me, I don't care what you think.

Because you say so? More antivaxxer sheeple nonsense
these people havent been ill from covid, they arent involved in healthcare so they havent seen covid patients.....and therefore in they think it doesnt exist.

they are fools that are easily led

, all vaccinated here but hasn't helped one bit

From what I see, far too much blind faith was put into the belief that the vaccine protects against transmission. Non vaxers were then subjected to a witch hunt accusing them of prolonging the pandemic. I hardly know of anyone vaccinated, myself included, who hasn't had the Kung Flu.

Sponsored Links
Back