Anyone with Covid?

Sponsored Links
hardly convincing science-based evidence.
Keeping my quote in context as many of you KJ's on here like to take it out of such for your idocy arguements, i said 'ive had it once i think' which was confirmed by testing. Any other time will have been either very mild or unregistered symptoms.

Considering many of your posts here are made without rationale/thought let alone science i suggest you wind your neck in.

The transmission argument really is pretty simple. Immune system primed, reduces reaction and recovery time which also reduces transmission. Transmission is pure probability. The larger the number of "cases" the closer it will get to theoretical values. The difference here unlike tossing a coin is the results can't be predicted only observed.. Studies show some benefit by varying amounts, usually small.

Anyway who cares. The main gain is clearly indicated by this and by other factors as well - a number of those.

Sponsored Links
Ive had it once i think. And then it was very mild, covid tests didnt show positive until it was almost gone! Ive had an AZ jab and an idiotic Pfizer 'booster' how that works ill never know, two completely different engineered solutions.
The Pf was because of a whoops with the Az especially against Omicron.

;) Are you complaining or what?

yes , as mud. That’s why they have to hide it for 75 years.
I assume you mean asbestos. Something I do know something about as worked in a place that used it - blue too the worst.

It generally is not an instant killer but gets people in the end and that can take rather a long time.

I assume you mean asbestos. Something I do know something about as worked in a place that used it - blue too the worst.

It generally is not an instant killer but gets people in the end and that can take rather a long time.
sounds like you’re on borrowed time then. Tough luck old boy and all that.

and pfizer

The Daily Mail back in your good books then?

Everything that’s shared here is dregs. Dreamt up by somebody . pie in the sky nonsense. Whether it’s Daily Mail , sky, Bbc............

it’s so good it needs sharing again. Because lets face it we all know it applies to all the countries and all the so called vaccines.
What have you poor people been bastardised with? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back