Anyone with Covid?

it’s so good it needs sharing again
So you don't believe doctors or the Mail, but you post doctors saying things in the Mail which are disputed by other doctors? Okey dokey...

"While The Lancet described the claims as 'interesting', it said there was not enough evidence to show the results had been faked."

Sponsored Links
As i said before ... The vaccine doesn't stop you catching it, it just provides you the immune system to fight it off.

Crash helmets don't stop you crashing.

As i said before ... The vaccine doesn't stop you catching it, it just provides you the immune system to fight it off.

Crash helmets don't stop you crashing.
Firing squads give you immunity against being shot dead again.

Sponsored Links
That links and similar factors such has hospital cases and infection levels say it all in terms of vaccine effectiveness. Even deaths actually.

For those that want to think otherwise - well do so. It's just stupid to ignore facts. Pointing out possible holes which we may be currently finding is another aspect but all evidence is that the vaccines work.

That links and similar factors such has hospital cases and infection levels say it all in terms of vaccine effectiveness. Even deaths actually.
But the antivaxxer sheeple don't believe any data. It's just one big worldwide conspiracy. Even North Korea are in on it.

"Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight."

"In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective covid-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.1

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day"

America :rolleyes:

"Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight."
Which is totally irrelevant as they work and solve way more problems than they cause.

If you want to switch to Pf concentrating on richer countries allowing them to make higher profits - records in fact. Fine but an entirely different subject.

If you want an even more thorough test of effectiveness and effects go look at Israel who were given as much as they wanted so Pf could study that even more. 9,000,000 people. It didn't show any surprises or problems but has proved to be a good way of finding out when boosters are needed and their effects. Chosen as the population isn't huge and they keep excellent medical records. Pf given access to the lot. That was the deal.

the regional director, Brook Jackson emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

"Yet Jackson doesn’t dispute that vaccines, including Pfizer’s, have been life-saving. She and her children are fully vaccinated. She simply suggests that the rush to win the vaccine race led to corners being cut. “I’m confident that the speed in which Ventavia was enrolling these clinical trial participants was the reason for all the problems.”

Wow...

"Yet Jackson doesn’t dispute that vaccines, including Pfizer’s, have been life-saving. She and her children are fully vaccinated. She simply suggests that the rush to win the vaccine race led to corners being cut. “I’m confident that the speed in which Ventavia was enrolling these clinical trial participants was the reason for all the problems.”

Wow...

There was a world wide panic on, to find a fix, corners were cut, corners needed to be cut to get the vaccine out. Since when it has certainly proven its worth in lives saved and hospital beds not needing to be occupied.

Firing squads give you immunity against being shot dead again.
The vaccine doesn’t kill apart from very rare cases.
however deaths from the virus are rare.

I am sorry you are so brainwashed, it must be painful :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The vaccine doesn’t kill apart from very rare cases.
however deaths from the virus are rare.

I am sorry you are so brainwashed, it must be painful :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Deaths from the COVID disease are extremely, extremely, extremely rare - especially if uninjected.

Sponsored Links
Back