Anyone with Covid?

But there is certainly lots of medical news about the new variants
I prefer the Scotish virologist advisor. No assumptions just that it's happening and 2 reasons as to why that may be.

Early days. She did say it may mean more vaccination may be a good idea. Covid has always had a bit of a wait and see aspect. Some news sources will blow things up.

:) I only take in BBC and C4 news. Generally reliable but C4 seems to be more ITN of late - I wont like that.

Whoops - I've always taken in some AlJ news as well. It covers different areas.

Sponsored Links
Typically the bigger mutations are created by people unable to fight the virus, so the virus gets time to mutate
Don't know where you got that from but I'd bin it if I were you. Mutations happen - it's the nature of the beast.

Sponsored Links
Thats why I said the bigger mutations. Viruses mutate all the time, the longer they can sit in the body replicating themselves the more mutations are created. Some of the early "famous" mutations have been traced back to immune compromised people - that's in the references in the study.

I haven't ignored anything.

Well thought there was something up on the 11th, Tested on the 13th, very rapid positive, Slight swelling in my neck by then. Tested on the 20th slower but definite positive. No need to wait 15min.

24th today. Incredibly feint line in the positive position. A bright light via a magnifier just about showed it.

It left a very slight red blur initially. That took over 15min to clear to a hardly visible line.

Well thought there was something up on the 11th, Tested on the 13th, very rapid positive, Slight swelling in my neck by then. Tested on the 20th slower but definite positive. No need to wait 15min.

24th today. Incredibly feint line in the positive position. A bright light via a magnifier just about showed it clearly.

It left a very slight red blur initially. That took over 15min to clear to a hardly visible line.
Assuming you don't get freebies that just cost you about £5 to tell you what you already suspected...

Do you do a test if you think you have the flu?

Just come back from having jab number 4.

Initial 2 were AZ, 3 and 4 were Pfizer.

:) I only take in BBC and C4 news.
FAF907FD-92D8-44FB-B060-5E084B1FD04E.png

yes , evidently.

take in

phrasal verb of take

1. 1.
    include or encompass something.
    "the sweep of his arm took in most of Main Street"

Sponsored Links
Back