Are you ready for 31 October?

Sponsored Links
Hey Mottie please can you tell me what great benefits Brexit has achieved so far?
It’s given you and you ilk the right hump since 2016 for starters and will do for years to come. (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Better enjoy yourself now while you can. The worlds going to end on Jan 1st according to a fair few on here. I wonder what their excuse will be when it doesn’t?
They will blame Boris.Jonnyboy will cut and paste,Notchy will call us liars,Gal will show some numbers,Lal will cry to the mods,EFL will do some arguing and Ryler/Andy will dream up a conspiracy.

It’s given you and you ilk the right hump since 2016 for starters and will do for years to come. (y)

Whoever voted for Johnson now owns this mess.

Will you own it?

Let's see if you are man enough next year to admit you were wrong.

I'm man enough this year to admit they were wrong. :whistle:
Wow. And it hasn’t even happened yet. Are you a clairvoyant or something? Give us 6 numbers for tonight’s lottery please. Pm them to me otherwise the prize fund will be diluted when everyone follows your hot tip.

As indeed it would have done the Brexers if the result went the other way.
What are you saying?

Going back to the thread title then yes. We are ready for the 31st.
Otherwise known as Samain to us Pagans we have collected left over sugars and made some sweets, autumn harvest has been gathered and stored and the pumpkins have been carved. Just waiting for nightime when the veil between this world and the next is at it's thinnest and wait to see if any sprits of our passed loved ones pay us a visit. :)

What's Brexit? A new strain of Covid? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

As indeed it would have done the Brexers if the result went the other way.
What are you saying?
I can’t speak for others but if the vote went the other way in 2016 and we remained in the EU, I may have been disappointed for a few days but that's about it. It would be a long forgotten memory by now.

It seems you wouldn't have been too upset about staying in the union.

Why are you joyous about leaving then?
What are the benefits? What will we gain that we didn't have before?

Transam is prepared

for january :cool:

31st, I think Boris said?

31January.png

Sponsored Links
Back