Argument thread.

Sponsored Links
They're not quite so manic and materialistic. They seem to value their own culture more highly than we do and prize locally produced food and drink (mainly beer, but wine as well) over imported products. Maybe this is also down to lower disposable income. They're artistic and creative, often taking time to make impressive objects or art with basic materials. Always impressed with how well everyone behaves and old fashioned manners. Even drinkers in pubs who have had a few seem to be able to have a good time without being too loud, trying to attract attention or affecting others. Generally a more civilised place - we seem to have lost the basics in pursuit of something or other.

The former Soviet countries are the most interesting in Europe - much of western Europe seems a bit similar these days. CZ, Poland etc have a feeling of being several decades behind us in some ways, which is a good thing.

Eastern Europe is the only place we go for holidays, city breaks in Ukraine, Serbia, Azerbaijan and Belarus have been the best, hoping to go to Moldova and Kazakhstan in the next few years.

Sponsored Links
My car passed it MOT this morning, it flew through with zero issues again. 13 month MOT on it :)

...and she finally found a F&C recipe, which makes for a really good batter on the fish.. It was comparable to the very best Whitby has to offer.

That just means you only had 11 months from your last one. :LOL:
That reminds me, read a piece in The Times today, if you have a passport over 10 years old but still valid, it cannot be used for EU travel

That just means you only had 11 months from your last one. :LOL:

Nope, give or take a day or two - 12 months, I always put it in as soon as I can to get a 13 month, just in case I have missed anything when I do the pre-MOT during the weeks before.

Sponsored Links
Back