Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
"............astonishingly rare..............."

Unlike your guff.

;)
multi million-pound class action by dozens of families who allege they, or their loved ones, were maimed or killed by the pharmaceutical titan's 'defective' vaccine

No need to be rude Flower.

Astonishingly rare, applies to all vaccines, not just the Covid jab.

Overall vaccines have saved millions of lives.

Absolutely wonderful discovery for mankind.

Sponsored Links
"Although accepted as a potential side effect for two years", okey-dokey...

It's also good to read that some of those affected, and claiming, agree with vaccination

AZ was indemnified by the UK government against adverse affects (AEs). Pretty much all therapies have AEs. This claim is trying to punch through and argue the vaccine was both defective and harmful. The bar is high and given how many people have had it, vs the number of AEs, I'd be surprised if they win. They are in effect trying to argue it is like the Thalidomide scandal.

AZ was indemnified by the UK government against adverse affects (AEs). Pretty much all therapies have AEs. This claim is trying to punch through and argue the vaccine was both defective and harmful. The bar is high and given how many people have had it, vs the number of AEs, I'd be surprised if they win. They are in effect trying to argue it is like the Thalidomide scandal.
For once, I agree with you.

More realistic to get the existing payout scheme increased

The rather obvious point is that you were more likely to run over / otherwise harmed on your way to the vaccination center than you were receiving the vaccine, what ever variant you were given.

multi million-pound class action by dozens of families who allege they, or their loved ones, were maimed or killed by the pharmaceutical titan's 'defective' vaccine

No need to be rude Flower.
A few dozen

Compared to the millions the covid vaccine has saved

Poor NWGS can’t work it out…because he has been brainwashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back