Back door gas fitters it got to stop.

Delta once you answer my last post i will need to put you back on my banned list :eek:

Sorry kirk, what question? Ach, put me on the banned list if you wish or can. This forum is in danger of becoming like Screwflux; they banned all the good guys that were answering the DaftyDIYers questions & now it's been abandoned - by everyone!!.............. :LOL: :LOL:

read my post again, you said would i go to jail. i explained why i wouldnt , then i asked you if you are a time served gas guy or a ccc like me

Sponsored Links
Delta once you answer my last post i will need to put you back on my banned list :eek:

Sorry kirk, what question? Ach, put me on the banned list if you wish or can. This forum is in danger of becoming like Screwflux; they banned all the good guys that were answering the DaftyDIYers questions & now it's been abandoned - by everyone!!.............. :LOL: :LOL:

read my post again, you said would i go to jail. i explained why i wouldnt , then i asked you if you are a time served gas guy or a ccc like me

Oh right, well when I served my time in the early 70s we did all sorts; Standard Plumbing, leadwork & commercial/domestic central heating of all types & fuels. I spent nearly a year fitting gas BBUs, fires & cookers.
My firm has been a Corgi/Gas Safe member for 30 odd years & I even did ACOPS - when they were the requirement. But as a Master Plumber, my 'on the tools' skills are not important, as long as our time served Artisans know their onions - that's all that matters.

Don't take it on the nose kirk, if you sold out on apprenticeships & went over to the dark side for a fast buck, well that's your problem. Sorry you find me arrogant when I say these mickey mouse courses should be banned.

Sponsored Links
????!! Come on what do you promise kirk! Lol You know what you people are son

Just read their advert mate, it's in the Sunday Mail most Sundays.

who's advert
PS you slagged off training and i offered you half price assessment only, no reply, are you not too confident you would pass haha

It's not long since I renewed all my gas tickets & I don't think I'll be renewing them again. I think as a company we will only have a couple of lads with ACS & they'll sign-off all the installs - that's what most big firms are doing now. It's the same with the Sparks, that's what they're doing.

who's advert................Ah so you no longer work at the course cowboy farm in Paisley then kirk?? Sorry I got it wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back