Banksy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's the matter with the newscasters?

The three 'planes' depicted on today's stolen road sign are not 'planes at all, but drones .. so the sign is saying stop the attacks?

Sponsored Links
The STOP sign is ( was ) there to instruct drivers to stop at the junction, removing it is a criminal offence and could result if a traffic accident, Local council need to replace it.

I'm sure it will all just get swept under the carpet.

OIP.zp4A_zs9-hBtMGUAjC5F3QHaEM

Sponsored Links
The STOP sign is ( was ) there to instruct drivers to stop at the junction, removing it is a criminal offence and could result if a traffic accident, Local council need to replace it.
Not sure we are singing from the same hymn sheet here. My point was that the newscast on National TV (by failing to recognise the difference between silhouettes of an aircraft & a drone) completely missed the the message that the artist was trying to convey, or maybe that was deliberate.

I wasn't condoning the theft itself.

Not sure we are singing from the same hymn sheet here. My point was that the newscast on National TV (by failing to recognise the difference between silhouettes of an aircraft & a drone) completely missed the the message that the artist was trying to convey, or maybe that was deliberate.

I wasn't condoning the theft itself.
By accident or on purpose or because we are a society of brain dead imbeciles?

I pick the later

Last edited:
It seems obvious that it was stolen for it's now much higher value.

It seems obvious that it was stolen for it's now much higher value.
Especially to those who understand it's meaning.

Mind you, there's also ample media evidence that it's stolen property.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back