best dart board to buy?

Sponsored Links
Bit late now seeing as you've already ordered one but you won't go wrong with the Winmau Blade 4 or the Unicorn Eclipse Pro. Both are of a pretty similar standard, the wires are much finer than the cheaper versions and really do reduce bounce-outs to virtually nil.

Sponsored Links
Bit late now seeing as you've already ordered one but you won't go wrong with the Winmau Blade 4 or the Unicorn Eclipse Pro. Both are of a pretty similar standard, the wires are much finer than the cheaper versions and really do reduce bounce-outs to virtually nil.

bought the eclipse pro... thanks Mr H !! just need a cabinet to put it in now !!

Both dartboards have their merits, but for me the Winmau Blade 4 gets my vote. ;) ;)

Mines a Winmau (2?), in a cabinet. It also says SBF, don't know what that means.

But I'm still rubbish at darts. And get darts elbow on occasion. Some nerve reaction, that means you can't throw the dart.

My darts are completely modified, tools to sharpen them.

But I'm still rubbish.

I think we had a Nodor sisal bristle when i lived at me ma's.

It's still there but a bit battered now.

I remember it having soft metal clips that retained the outer numbers so that you could easily unclip and rotate the board once the treble twenty started looking tired.

Sponsored Links
Back