black cats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
do you think these guys killed more people than the terrorist's in the hotel shootout, in india :confused: if they are the best INDIA have ,god help them

Sponsored Links
do you think these guys killed more people than the terrorist's in the hotel shootout, in india :confused: if they are the best INDIA have ,god help them

It's very easy to criticize, but in the heat of the moment when decisions have to be made in split seconds, I imagine it would be very difficult to tell the terrorists and the innocent victims apart.
Mistakes are bound to be made.

Wotan

I have no idea how many 'innocent people' (I assume that's what you are trying to articulate?), the Black Cats killed. Do you?

one of the black cats who had been shot three times said on the morning news yesterday, that they were getting led by a hotel porter who had no protective vest or gear, but was allowed to lead the way , he was the one opening the doors to the rooms , when the guy behind him a (black cat) got shot :confused: if this is the way they let helpers go unprotected , then yes question's need to be asked, :confused:

Sponsored Links
led by a hotel porter

An outrageous thing to do ... not tipping him that is. :eek:

BTW, I saw some soldiers dressed in some bright blue camouflage gear on the news. Now I'm not sure if they new this, but they stood out a mile, so they may want to have a word with purchasing :eek:

I expect they did the best they could. I didn't see the attackers wearing uniforms so they'd stand out from the crowd. As for body armour its not guaranteed to be effective, i wouldn't entrust my life to it, it doesn't even cover yer parts. Wait until India has a go at Pakistan over this there'll be a lot more bodies for our t.v screens then.

Sponsored Links
Back