BNP Members List

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No, before you start looking, I ain't got the list. It has been taken down now. But why is membership a secret anyway? Why can't everyone be named that is in ANY political party? If you shroud something in mystery it will attract attention and allegation. By the way, I thought BNP Leader Nick Griffin gave a very eloquent argument in his interview with the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7736794.stm

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What a small world we live in. A few months ago one of my neighbours moved away but still lives close enough for his kids to attend the local secondary. I dont know him all that well but often have a chat with his wife when I meet her. Never in a million years would I have believed that his name would be on a BNP members list, but it is.

The consequences for him and his family could be quite horrendous but whose fault is that?

What a small world we live in. A few months ago one of my neighbours moved away but still lives close enough for his kids to attend the local secondary. I dont know him all that well but often have a chat with his wife when I meet her. Never in a million years would I have believed that his name would be on a BNP members list, but it is.

The consequences for him and his family could be quite horrendous but whose fault is that?

apart from small minded pratts

err i dont know ;)

Noticed that some members addresses were abroad: Malta, Brazil, Bermuda, Dubai etc. Mmmmm.... Very principled folks these BNP lot.

Last year ( or the one before), a BNP councilor was voted in to represent a certain area near to me. It was all done democratically - essentially the will of that community.

This caused the leader of the local council to write/email all other councilors, council employees and post to local papers words to the effect that he was sorry about this and that he would be watched very closely and not allowed to interfere with normal business.

And yet this BNP guy was an elected person of a lawful political party!

So it seems that democracy is OK as long as the people can't choose who they want to represent them, and certain elected people must be constrained.

With regards to this particular BNP list, are other lists for other parties publicly available?

No, before you start looking, I ain't got the list. It has been taken down now. But why is membership a secret anyway? Why can't everyone be named that is in ANY political party? If you shroud something in mystery it will attract attention and allegation. By the way, I thought BNP Leader Nick Griffin gave a very eloquent argument in his interview with the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7736794.stm[/QUOTE]

because people should have the fundamental right to anonymity and freedom from persecution for their personal beliefs.

To take the moral high ground and think it's right to shame anyone for what they believe is the kind of right wing zealotry that opponents of the BNP tell all they stand against :confused:

As Voltaire said:

"I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
It's interesting that the BNP, who themselves are accused of being extreme right wing zealots, should now be suffering the self-same abuse and threats to their well-being from those who accuse the BNP of behaving in that manner towards them.

Delicious irony, I would say...

And no, I don't belong to that party, or any other.

But why is membership a secret anyway? Why can't everyone be named that is in ANY political party? If you shroud something in mystery it will attract attention and allegation.

If that`s a serious question, are you really called Blasphemous?

Sponsored Links
Back