Brexit Negotiations proceeding, er...... well...... er....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Because you are clueless and others are not. The problem with the RWR is they think everyone is as thick as they are.
So you are saying that you think that I am corgigrump because I am clueless and he is not? I'm not really following your logic there nosey... As for being thick, that's a bit rich coming from a Clayhead..Eh, Duck?

Yes, well done EU. Great that we are leaving eh. Japan may now turn to the UK and ask how much we will subsidise their industries before they bother investing in poor old Blighty. You could not make it up.

Very well done indeed EU for gifting the British side of the negotiating team this masterpiece. Any talk of the imperative of the four pillars is demonstratably out the window.

Nozzle

So you are saying that you think that I am corgigrump because I am clueless and he is not? I'm not really following your logic there nosey...
We would have to be a dumb as you to NOT see it. It's as obvious as your bad breath and your dirty finger nails.

Very well done indeed EU for gifting the British side of the negotiating team this masterpiece.
The UK has a lot to look forward to. I dare say the EU will now redouble their efforts to secure global trade deals elsewhere, leaving the UK to have to bribe her way to gain any kind of agreement.

Hoorah for Brexit!(y)

We would have to be a dumb as you to NOT see it. It's as obvious as your bad breath and your dirty finger nails.
Oh sweetie! Put your handbag away.... At the end of the day, I can use a nail brush to clean my nails and brush my teeth and I'm as good as new... You, sadly, will always be a dense clayhead... Duck

The UK has a lot to look forward to. I dare say the EU will now redouble their efforts to secure global trade deals elsewhere, leaving the UK to have to bribe her way to gain any kind of agreement.

Hoorah for Brexit!(y)
Errm, you do know that the EU Japanese arrangement isn't a done deal yet, don't you?.. it has to be approved by both national and regional governments yet... So the UK could still have a trade arrangement with Japan long before the EU do.

You might say all johnd threads automatically come with the noseal seal of approval.

.jpg

isn't that right noseal?

Heard On the Radio today Trump saying that a US ?UK trade deal will be sorted very quickly ;)

Jeez they negotiated with the EU for 8 years & got no where :)

The US delegation lost the will to live talking to the EU delegation 8 kin years and nothing :LOL:

"Almost simultaneously" as soon as his health secretary is approved, he will repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

that was in January.

Progress to date? nil

March: "I never said I'd repeal it"

I never said that

Sponsored Links
Back