Briefings for brexit........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to have considered views on the subject their mission ? (For transam only ~ there mission! )

Our Mission

There is a prevailing media view that all sensible and informed people oppose Brexit. It has even become quite commonplace to associate support for Brexit with low levels of education and intellect, and to claim that reason and thought inevitably lead to an anti-Brexit view. This is simply not true. Moreover, it is divisive and tends to undermine democratic legitimacy. Our aim is to provide a platform for informed analysis and for the expression of opinion which believes that the future welfare of Britain and Europe require that the choice made in the Referendum should be fully and positively carried out.

https://briefingsforbrexit.com

Articles link

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/category/articles/

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
informed analysis
Would this be the embarrassing Brexit impact papers which the government refused to fully disclose or the recently compiled embarrassing impact assessment which the Brexit Bullies dismissed as biased?
Perhaps the RWR will keep looking for a writer, until they give them the impact assessment that they want.

Good luck with that one.(y)

Last edited:
:rolleyes: obviously a lack of understanding on how all governments work ;) I suppose one has to make allowances for Noseall's ignorance on the subject :LOL: after all he is an LWR

It's sweet that gasbag has found someone whose opinion he agrees with.

However, this does not mean that his opinion is right, or that it is the only opinion, or that it can go unchallenged.

Sponsored Links
However, this does not mean that his opinion is right, or that it is the only opinion, or that it can go unchallenged.

But if it's JohnD opinion, then it's got to be right. Hmm, one rule for JD, and the wrong rule for anyone that disagrees with him. We all suffer from a natural bias towards what we believe in, but it's a weak argument that require you to insult others that don't agree with your viewpoint.

doggit's being silly again.

Does he think it is an insult to be told that "this does not mean that his opinion is right, or that it is the only opinion, or that it can go unchallenged?"

Bit of a snowflake.

And here he is disagreeing with my opinion.

Perhaps he thinks I should feel insulted by his disagreement.

doggit's being silly again.

Does he think it is an insult to be told that "this does not mean that his opinion is right, or that it is the only opinion, or that it can go unchallenged?"

Bit of a snowflake.

And here he is disagreeing with my opinion.

Perhaps he thinks I should feel insulted by his disagreement.

Gosh, the post has been endorsed by your sidekicks, how sweet :D

The three DIYnot snowflakes all cosying up together like Corbyn and Abbott

doggitt, notch and transam.

how are we snowflakes ?? :LOL:

as for impact papers or what ever ?? lets call em "risk assesments" ??????? go's on all the time in all walks of life , in particular in the construction industry ;)

impact papers , the "what if's" or risk assesments of government, go's on all the time , most of (all?) em are never made public (unless they are leaked) & quite rightly so

I see that the other 2 snowflakes way r bee & noseall have agreed with you :LOL:

"The 3 snowflakes . JD , Way r bee & Noseall" :LOL:

Last edited:
A charge that's been levelled at the majority by the minority is that they're thick and don't understand the issue, however here we have members of academia supporting the exit.

Sponsored Links
Back