British have had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are making a complete fool of yourself...

Which bit of "Indeed it is, and as I said it's also possible to be either - or indeed neither" did you not understand?

It's you that is stating definitives, not me.

But hey, if you want to play the semantics game I can run rings around you in my sleep...

Ha Ha.

Poor old Ellal.

Makes a statement, its proved wrong now he is trying to wriggle and squirm his way out of it.
you are now trying to prove a later post not the original one, hopefully you can understand the difference -would like me to explain it to you :mrgreen:

Dear oh dear.

Get yourself out if this statement:

It is possible to be either, not both

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It's amazing how those who have been caught out usually try (unsuccessfully) to put the boot on the other foot...

Sadly for you and notch, the boot doesn't fit ;)
Where have I been caught out?

So, please tell me what you meant by convoluting in the sentence you wrote.

And I think people can be both a xenophobe and a bigot.

Hawk is both. Hawk lets us know a lot that he doesn't like foreigners, and wants all immigrants to leave the UK, so there is the irrational xenophobic part. When challenged and very good points in favour of immigration or facts given to him that undermine his myths and fears he refuses to listen and is totally intolerant to the views of others, there is the bigot part.

So in Hawks case, he is a xenophobe and a bigot. Sorry Hawk to drag you into this.

Ha Ha.

Poor old Ellal.

Makes a statement, its proved wrong now he is trying to wriggle and squirm his way out of it.
you are now trying to prove a later post not the original one, hopefully you can understand the difference -would like me to explain it to you :mrgreen:

Dear oh dear.

He is ignoring that if you'd not noticed....

I don't see why it is limited to race.
It could also be religion, but those holding bigotted views often associate a skin colour with a particular religion, no matter what the reality is.

Mmmm possibly, but that would mean the bigot holds his views because of an irrational fear.
Personally I think that all bigotry is 'irrational'...

But then I've lived a well travelled/diverse life which others who hold such views may not have done.
(Often through no fault of their own, but trapped in certain 'circumstances').

And it's these 'circumstances' that have been exploited by those with much to gain!

Sponsored Links
The trouble with Xeno"phobic" is that it really means "an irrational fear" of foreigners.
A genuine fear of foreigners (e.g. terrorists) would not be xenophobic but sensible.
And it would be racist bigotry to conflate foreigners and terrorists. In any event, post-IRA, most of the terrorists we have encountered in the UK have not been foreigners.

For out and out hatred of foreigners a different word should be used - misoxenism? - but such accuracy is not demanded, nor wanted today as confusion is the name of the game.
The only reason I wrote "racists/xenophobes" was because otherwise the bigoted ******* who are prejudiced against foreigners will argue that they aren't racist because the foreigners are not of a different race.

Ha Ha.

Poor old Ellal.

Dear oh dear.

Yep, you've spotted an ommission.

I thought I'd included an edit - 'in this context'

fair play to you...

Sadly it doesn't excuse the fact that you don't understand that Banks et al were lying to you!

You ignored everything else up to that point.
So are you also going to answer this?
I already did...

Are you really this stupid all the time?

Oh sorry, I forgot.

You haven't had time to retrieve that collective brain cell from notch yet :)

I already did...

Are you really this stupid all the time?

Oh sorry, I forgot.

You haven't had time to retrieve that collective brain cell from notch yet :)
No you haven't. And all you've done is show yourself up with the insults. Successful morning hey? Well done you.

And it would be racist bigotry to conflate foreigners and terrorists. In any event, post-IRA, most of the terrorists we have encountered in the UK have not been foreigners.
I suspect the bigots would still consider them "foreign".

I see the easily influenced dictionary includes other meanings which could apply.

No you haven't. And all you've done is show yourself up with the insults. Successful morning hey? Well done you.
If you want to believe that then I'm not going to spoil it for you...

Because 'ignorance is bliss' is a phrase ready made for you :)

And may be not .

Fact is your race card caper has been used to stifle debate in the UK

used to intimidate people in the UK

Tis what u all do

:LOL:
Only racists who don't like being found out as racists would feel stifled by being identified as racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back