britsh gas f'''ers!!

Smoke alarm downstairs? Same principle, that's why the dB level is designed to wake 99% of people.
And are the captial letters supposed to mean anything?
It's good to see you've obviously purchased a BG alarm though seeing as you have the instructions to hand. :LOL:
unless you've read my CV, how do you know who I work for now matey..how apt your name is though, "dole" from your gas knowledge it's the best place for you.
Night night, sleep tight, I will, CO alarm an all x x x

make sure your co detector is working nummpty and another thing my mistake its a corgi co detector with the right instructions.

i can send yea a copy so yea can pass it around to your fellow salesman.
i also know bg has a bumper contract with the co detectors they sell to
the public

and would you mind telling us all what bg charge to fit a £15 detector

does £120 sound about right buch of scammers.

Sponsored Links
I'd first have to correct your spelling and grammar.
Too much carboxyhaemoglobin running through your brain?
£120? Nah, too cheap.

I'd first have to correct your spelling and grammar.

yea dont need to crawl now go to bed numpty.

and every time you see your co detector outside your bedroom door
just think of me and dont forget to press the THANKS button before you go to bed.

A landlord telling the truth thats nearly as believable as a BG guy saying na dont change it that boiler will last you years yet. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Forum used for b/g bashing, how predictable. Do not forget we only have one side of the story. Ex-employee by the way, but when will this site stop being used to trash people and be used for it's proper purpose. This would not have been a post if it would have been Joe Bloggs the plumber,, no mileage in it. :arrow: :unsure:

British Gas came out and suggested a power flush 700 + vat

QUOTES jelly4toes. read her thread.

another over priced BG job and sounds to me this could be the pump or fan and does not need a power flush.

British Gas came out and suggested a power flush 700 + vat

QUOTES jelly4toes. read her thread.

another over priced BG job and sounds to me this could be the pump or fan and does not need a power flush.

And what's more to the point she then goes on to say:
well bob british gas did say i need a new one and they quoted 7k not 3k

It is interesting that employees who come on here defending the company don't seem to be able to justify this kind of thing. They are figures plucked out of the air surely with the hope that some gullible types will sign on the dotted line and thereby earn the salesman a wad of commission.
Dishonest and disreputable I would say.

I totally agree that BG prices are, more often than not, over the top. When I advise someone they need a new boiler I always suggest they get a few quotes from people they (or friends etc) know about - don't pick randomly from yellow pages. They can then make an informed decision as to which is the best value.
I all too often have been to customers, after a new boiler is fitted, to try to sort out problems which should arise - these are both BG, other companies and independents alike,

I all too often have been to customers, after a new boiler is fitted, to try to sort out problems which should arise - these are both BG, other companies and independents alike,

Hm and you are in Kent - which side? I am looking for someone to sort out my system after new boiler fitted.

It is interesting that employees who come on here defending the company don't seem to be able to justify this kind of thing. They are figures plucked out of the air surely with the hope that some gullible types will sign on the dotted line and thereby earn the salesman a wad of commission.
Dishonest and disreputable I would say.

There's another thread on here where bg are getting slagged off because they are aiming to reduce there install costs by 30% :rolleyes:

There's another thread on here where bg are getting slagged off because they are aiming to reduce there install costs by 30%

Doesn't look like they are trying very hard then,does it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back