Loads of salad veg
Bannanas
raspberries
Spinach cabbage and other greens

No lemons though

Not that I wanted a lemon

Sponsored Links
Blimey went into local super market 2 or 3 weeks ago

Wanted some tea bags ( Yorkshire tea and biscuits variety)

No the aisle is shut down because some fruit cake was having some type of melt down 7 or 8 members of staff in the aisle as the fruit cake was shouting and screaming and punching her self in the face the collapsing on the floor throwing her groceries about

Jeez us

Did any one worry about my tea bag problem

Nope they never gave a stuff

Selfish bar. Stewards :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately this govt aren’t interested in an honest debate on Brexit.
So the problems it has created can’t be solved because they deny they exist.

The reality is the UK will rebuild its relationship with the EU, but it will happen incrementally.

brexit is a process not an event.
Governments are rarely interested in truly open debates about anything, let alone Brexit.

Agreed it's a process, hence me using the word transition.

Sponsored Links
No the aisle is shut down because some fruit cake was having some type of melt down 7 or 8 members of staff in the aisle as the fruit cake was shouting and screaming and punching her self in the face the collapsing on the floor throwing her groceries about

Jeez us

Did any one worry about my tea bag problem

Nope they never gave a stuff
Not true. I heard she went in for some Yorkshire Tea and they were out of it (yet again) - hence the melt down. Having had one melt down, they were frightened to tell you in case you went the same way...

Last edited by a moderator:
today, no salad potatoes, no new potatoes, no small potatoes, no baking potatoes. A few bags of reds and whites.
Plenty here of all varieties Reds, white, bakers, baby potatoes, pipers.
very few salad veg
Plenty again.
no bananas, no raspberries, no apples, no grapefruit, very littlefresh fruit. some melons, a few lemons. a few nets of clementines or some other small orange. no rhubarb. few leeks.
Yep, all of those, but I only bought the nanas. There were several types of nana, at least four types of melon, stacks of apples, 4/5 types of orange to choose from.

no spinach, cabbage, greens or similar
The shelves were full here, just as normal and the place unexpectedly quiet for a Saturday. I only really needed some milk, but as I decided to drive, I made it worthwhile and half filled the boot from Home Bargains and Lidl.

Perhaps the 'brexers' are not given to turning slight issues into dramas?

Yes exactly they make a mountain out of a mole hill

Think johnd may live in Scotland

Perhaps his local
Chippy has run out of deep
Fried battered Mars bars ??? And irn bru :ROFLMAO:

Covid has given many an excuse to take things easy. There are fewer people working everywhere and this is why there are shortages and queues everywhere. Covid has destroyed the work ethic in all those who took the funny money. Many act like the scamdemic never happened.

Covid has given many an excuse to take things easy. There are fewer people working everywhere and this is why there are shortages and queues everywhere. Covid has destroyed the work ethic in all those who took the funny money. Many act like the scamdemic never happened.

Source? Or did you just want it to be true?

Numbers and commentary:
1659257668316.png

Things are pretty much back to where they were.

Sponsored Links
Back